And so the police came

Since Tanner had finally left I decide to unlock the bathroom door and let Allie in. I just drop back down to the floor and continue to bawl when she comes in. I tell my sister to try and call mom. She is at work, she works nights, 11 pm to 7 am. I am the only one here besides my siblings they are 10, 8 and 4. I am the one responsible for the kids at the time. 

My mom finally answers her phone. I am freaking out and bawling. I tell mom what happened and she is worried about me. We both want her to come home but she can't, the people at work won't allow it. I am talking to her on the phone describing what all happened.

The whole time I am talking to my mom Tanner is calling and texting me over and over. Saying "Please call me." I don't even want to see him or hear his voice after what just happened. Why would anyone want to talk to someone who just tried to rape you and put your siblings in danger.

My mom is now trying to figure out who can come over to stay with me. My first thought again was Hunter. So I tell mom to try and call him. She hangs up the phone and tries to call him. I would have done it but again I was freaking out and bawling. I couldn't really talk to him I could barely even talk to my mom.

She calls me back and tells me that he didn't answer. He was asleep like most people are doing at around 2 in the morning. Which is what I should being doing instead of dealing with this crap. She asks me if I can think of anyone else that can come over. Someone that would be up at 2 in the morning. 

I think of all my night owl friends who could come here and was close to where I live. My next thought is my best friend Ciara. She lives less then 2 blocks from me when we take our little short cut through the ally behind my house.

I tell my mom this and she says go ahead and call her. I would have thought of her earlier but I kind of wanted a male there to keep me company. Only because a guy would be a better security guard and Ciara is short and tiny like me. She probably couldn't protect me if I am in trouble. 

I call her and she doesn't answer. I am freaking out cuz I can't get ahold of anyone to come and be there for me. I call back my mom and tell her that Ciara didn't answer either. I also finally tell my mom that Tanner has been calling me non stop since he left. 

We are discussing all the texts that he sent me when I hear a knock on the front door. Allie and I are kinda freaked out and we cautiously answer the door and there's no one there. I let it go and just drop it don't try and figure out who is there. I am still on the phone talking to my mom. I continue telling her what is going on.

All of a sudden the door opens and Tanner's head shows up in the door way. He just says "I just wanted to say I'm sorry." 

I don't say anything I am too freaked out to say anything and I just continue to talk to my mom. I tell her that he just showed up on our door step and she tells me to call the police. I guess she had already called my step dad and he had told her to tell me this a long time ago. We both thought it hadn't come to that point yet but since he just came over we thought that we had to do something now.

My mom told me that she was going to call if I don't. I tell her "No its okay I agree its time to finally do something about Tanner."

                                                                                ..........

I hang up the phone and call the police and tell her that my ex just showed up at my house and tried to rape me. The officer tells me to stay calm there is an officer on there way.

Not too long after I hang up with the officer I get a phone call from someone I don't know. I answer it thinking it may be the police officer. Not really thinking straight.