Valkyrie Mission 5: Seoul Overturn

Year proposed: 2016, 2nd November

Mission: Operation Seoul Overturn

Proposed Operation: To assess the situation of the leaked North Korean Inter Continental Hunter Missiles, and to prevent Russian assistance with the construction of any ICHMs within the Western Hemisphere. 

AAR: We have gathered intelligence on the subject of five ICHMs being constructed in the Western Hemisphere. It has not been confirmed either where, when or the type of ICHMs that are being constructed. The mission was simple to send the Time Worm back to the designated year and for it to infiltrate the facility we suspect to be making the ICHMs. The base in question lays fifteen miles south-west of Pyongyang, capital of North Korea. 

In the late hours of the morning the Time Worm successfully infiltrated the base and reported that it had discovered two Type C ICHMs. Not only did this not match up with our previous intelligence, the type of the missile was well below the range to be of any threat to the United States. 

The source of the ICHMs that were fired at the United States have still not been identified, however it has been decided to strike North Korea from the list of likely aggressors due to this mission. The two Type C ICHMs were not destroyed due to fear of retaliation from allies of North Korea. 

Note: It has recently been found that the source of the ICHMs was the Stalingrad region of the New Russian Republic. The missiles launched at the United States has now been identified as twelve Type S ICHMs with cloaking technology. It is also noted that the cloaking technology was impervious to infra-red and radar, voiding our Long-range Missile Detection Artefact (LaMbDA). It is also noted that the technology used to created the cloaking device was the invention of a James Kramer, American, 19 years old, Honorary Graduate of the University of MIT, and was powered by power cells created in the Scientific Institute of Pyongyang, five miles north of the missile silo that the Time Worm had previously investigated.