Say What?

"People come and people go but I stay on forever.I'm like your beacon, your lighthouse in the darkest storm,your----"  wham I slammed my book shut. English was seriously going to give me a headache. I know,I know what you must be thinking WHO THE HELL IS THIS GIRL? Well my name is Evangeline Essence Niklaus(I know I know weird name but ask my parents why?) and I'm 16 years old.I live in wait for it, wait for it Big Apple-New York. I go to Falls High School and I'm what people call a nerd but definately not geeky.If the Prada shows and Alexander McQueen stuff are any indication.

I love all things Chocolate-Milkshake,cake et al. I am not overtly nice to people but neither am I IN YOUR FACE RUDE.I get along with my bffs-Nikita and Stevie.But I guess why you want to read my story is not because of my rambling but because of one interesting thing in my life- My undying love for the school's biggest player-Damon Keats.I know I know what you must be thinking- This is another one of those cliche player books where the nerd falls in love with the player,changes his ways and the player realises his mistakes too late.He apologises and confesses his secret love for her and then boom! Happily ever after.Well it might be true in my case but you got one detail wrong.The nerd does not show her feelings and the player is unaware till the end.But in my story Damon knows I love him Hell I even confessed to him in front of the entire school. But neither one of us even look eye to eye.And no he secretly does not love me. You ask what I'm going to do? I'm going to make him fall so hard that he wishes he was never born.You are confused right? I love him but why am I plotting his downfall?But as  everyone always says "All's fair in love and war". And this is WAR not love speaking. Say What?