Part 6

Taehyung Pov
I woke up feeling tired and annoyed. I really want to mate with him. I just can't stop thinking about it. I want to fuck him so hard and make him scream and make his legs shake so much. It's driving me insane whenever I'm with him I just want to pin him to the first wall or table I see and fuck him so hard. But before he said he wasn't ready to and I won't ever force him of course. I got changed and I went to his house because I miss him.

I went to his house and I went in and I saw him looking so fucking sexy it drove me insane

I of course controlled myself and I went up to him

Hi Baby
Kook:Hi Tae
I smelled his scent and it smelled different. Wait he's in heat. Oh I just want to pin him to the wall and. No I can't. We went in the living room and we talked. After a bit we were going to go upstairs when he kissed me. And I kissed him back deeply and he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer to him. And I pinned him to the wall and I pulled him closer to me and it got deeper. He wrapped his arms around my neck tighter and it got even deeper.
Guk:More more more
I held him tighter and grabbed his head and pulled him closer to me and it got even deeper.
Kitten
God u taste so fucking good
He wrapped his arms around my neck tighter and he jumped and put his legs up on my waist and I lifted his shirt up and I put my hands in his shirt and he pulled me closer to him. And he started to moan. And it got extremely deep and we couldn't stop.
So fucking sexy. I started to leave marks on his neck and he started to moan louder.
Kook: Daddy please
What
Kook:Fuck me do whatever u want to me please
I growled and I ripped our clothes off and I pinned him to the wall. And started to leave marks down his chest.
Kook:Ah Daddy I feel so good more
Keep moaning for Daddy
Kook:Fuck me hard Daddy please
Oh I'll give u hard alright. I left marks all over him. After a bit I started fucking him hard and he moaned louder.
Such a little slut. I went harder and he moaned louder.
Kook:Harder harder
I went harder and deeper and he kept moaning really loud.
Who's little slut are you
Kook:Yours
Louder. I went harder.
Kook:Yours
No I said louder. I fucked him pretty hard.
Kook:Ah yours Daddy
Good boy now moan as loud as you can for Daddy.
I got harder and he started moaning super loud.
Kook:Harder harder deeper
I found his spot and I went really hard and deep.
Kook:Oh Daddy yes yes yes right there don't stop harder so much harder
He wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled me closer to him so I can go deeper.
How about you tell Daddy how good you feel. I went to his spot and went super hard and deep and I choked him hard.
Kook:Yes yes god yes oh there right there
Kook:Oh i feel i good so good Daddy fuck me as hard as possible make it hurt so bad make me cum so much my whole body shakes even if I pass out don't stop
Oh I'll do way more than that slut. I fucked him really hard and he passed out and I kept going.