Childe X Aether ❦ Captured

Author pov;

The fight between Aether and Childe slowly came to an end, it was challenging for the traveler as Childe was far stronger than him. The poor boy soon lost consciousness due to blood loss.

                                                                                                 --

The traveler was awoken by a cool breeze hitting his skin, he didn't remember anything except the fight he had with Childe. 

"You've finally woken up, nice to see you again, my little sleeping beauty~" a smooth voice spoke. 

"w-who are y-you! Show y-yourself!" The boy shivered as he tried to take off the handcuffs on his hands.

"Okay, okay, fine.." Soon after, the mysterious voice revealed itself to be...

Childe.

Aether pov;

"Childe, you're the one who brought me here?" I asked 

"Well of course! Who else would it be?" The fatui smiled brightly "and you won't be leaving this place, unless I say that you can." he finished his sentence and left the cold room. I countinued struggling to get out of the chains I was attached to. 'Ugh..I can't seem to be able to get out of these chains..' I started looking around, 'This looks like..a basement?' 

                                                           ◈Time skip ◈ (I didn't have more ideas)

Authors pov;

"I'm back~" Tartaglia entered the room, 

"..." 

"aww..what's with the long face?" The fatui asked

"You literally kidnapped me, what do you expect? That I'm happy about it?" The honorary knight replied. "Touché..but did you think I was going to keep you here forever?" He asked

"well...uhh I don't know actually.." A couple of Minutes passed and Tartaglia stayed silent.

"Hello?"

(I keep changing povs, sorry about that.) Childe pov;

"What?" 

"Well, you looked like you we're zoning out." Aether said "Oh, sorry about that."

He raised an eyebrow and then said:

"Soooo...why am I here?" He questioned "Oh right let me explain" 

"Sooo..since I love you so much, I want you to stay here with me all the time. Of course, you can still walk freely in my- I mean OUR house because I trust you just, don't break my trust because..uhm..then I'll need to use other  ways to keep you here.." I smiled 

Aether's neutral expression quickly changed to a shocked one. 'he didn't expect me to say that huh..'

"W-what?!" He shouted "you heard me!" 

I took him out of his handcuffs and the chains he was attached to. "Let me tell you some rules first." I said seriously

"First, you can't leave the house unless I say so, Second, If you need anything Adeline will be here. I think that's all.." I informed the still shocked Aether.

"Okay..but who's Adeline?" He asked "Oh! She's my maid."

"I see"

Aether pov;

'Why am I agreeing to this?! I'm so fucking scared right now- I should be hanging missing posters up right now-' 

                                                                     ◈Time skip◈ (again)

Aether pov;

"See you later, Shounen~!" Tartaglia said after planting a kiss on my forehead. My face rapidly reddened afterwards, 'Here he goes with the nicknames-' I finished eating my bowl of cereal, and greeted Adeline.

"Good morning Adeline" 

 "Good morning to you too, Mr. Aether" She smiled, the maid got back to doing chores soon after. I rinsed my bowl and looked around the house. 'I've gotta find an escape. I can't stay here any longer!..but..what if he finds me? I mean it's Childe who kidnapped me! I wouldn't even be suprised if there was a barrier around the house..' I sighed and sat on a chair, I kept thinking about a plan to get out of this place. 

'How can he trust me so much, I mean is he watching me or something??'

In the end, I just read a book until he came back.

                                                                 ◈ 3 hours later ◈

"Shounen- I am backkkkk" Childe stepped in the house and hugged me tightly

"ehh- You're hugging me too tightly! I can't breathe-" 

"Oh wait- Don't dieee! I didn't have the chance to marry you yet-" Childe started shaking me.

"Bitch- you won't marry me and I'll make sure of that- And stop shaking me please-" I said as pushed the idiot away. "You're so mean to me Shounen!" He whined. "Hey, I've got a question for you." I said "What is it?" He questioned, "Well, how can you trust me to not escape when you're out, like are you watching me or something??" 

He chuckles "Well..of course!" the fatui smiles brilliantly "Huh?! So- wait how-" 

"I am going to keep that a secret." 

                                                                         ◈Sleep time◈ 

"Shounenn~ Let me sleep in your bed pleaseee~!" Tartaglia whined "No, now let me sleep, ALONE." I replied, clearly annoyed by his whining. "Hmph! Fine!" He stomped to his bedroom

'Why am I agreeing to stay here? I mean he kidnapped me-' I drowned myself in questions until I finally went to sleep. 

(Ima cut the story short BUT I might make a full book on this-)

I woke up to a snoring Idiot cuddling me in his sleep, "Childe, get off me." 

"Noo" I got him off me and left the room, got downstairs and waited for the harbinger to walk down the stairs aswell. "Sooo..can I go outside today?" Childe nods 

             (Don't come at me but-) tImE sKiP

This went on for atleast a good two months. Going outside, fighting Hillichurls, abyss mages and hanging missing posters for Lumine, but I would usually stay home. After I learned he kept watching me, I got scared of leaving- I wonder how Paimon is doing right now..

'I've been feeling weird lately..perhaps I've fallen in love..WAIT- No it must be something else! I'm sure of it! I totally haven't been thinking of Fatui boy these days..haha..okay maybe I have-' "Shounen!" Childe called out to me, "Yeah?"
"I wanna ask you something." He says seriously. "uhm..sure" He sits next to me on the bench "Uhh..okay this might be too out of the blue but, Please date me."
"Huh?! What did you say?!" I asked him to repeat himself clearly shocked. "Please date me."
"I- Uh- Uhmm- Uhh- okay" Tartaglia looked even more shocked then I was. "Even, though I kidnapped you?!"
"Well uhm- Yes" I turned my head around to hide the blush on my face.

(H i, Author-san here! I'm sorry I had to cut it short. I might do a full book with this story. I am not sure yet though..you guys tell me! This is my first ever book here on wattpad, I hope you liked it even though this chapter didn't make any sense-. I got the nickname "Shounen" from another wattpad book. It's called "Here we are again" It is a Childe X Aether fanfic, It is a very good book! If ya'll wanna know how much words in this chapter then here: 1133 (yes I counted this smol message aswell.) Anyways, Love you all and stay safe ♥. )