five

"Somewhere there is someone looking for the strange you are

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Somewhere there is someone looking for the strange you are."
Atticus

"Let me see it."

Evangeline stood in front of Nick, with her arm out and palm open for him. Nick stared at her confused, not understanding what she meant.

"The ring, brother. Let me see the ring, or do I have to knock you out and find it myself?"Nick fumbled in his pocket before pulling out a small red velvet box that contained a gorgeous diamond ring.

Evangeline smiled softly, before squealing and jumping slightly in her spot. She was happy for her brother, even though she didn't know Rachel as well, she knew that Rachel would love and cherish Nick for as long as they live.

"I'm so happy for you, Nicky!"Nick smiled happily at her, before pulling her into a hug. Feeling content and genuinely happy for a long time.

"Thank you for accepting her, thank you for everything,"Nick whispered as he continued to hug Evangeline tighter, knowing he can move on with his plans because Evangeline wasn't upset with him anymore.

"It's always gonna be us against the world, Nicky. We're twins, I'll always be on your side."Evangeline whispered back before pulling away and putting a caring hand on his left cheek.

Evangeline smirked before pinching Nick's cheek, causing the man to grunt in pain and pushing her away slightly from him.

"Ow, Evangeline!"

"Sorry, couldn't help it, your face was starting to look ugly."Nick stared at her in shock as he rubs the pain away from his cheek.

"We're twins, we literally look the same." Evangeline sighed dramatically while shaking her head.

"You wish, I have both mum and dad's good looks. Wonder where you got yours?"With that said, the woman turned away from her brother who was left standing there shaking his head in amusement. Evangeline looked around, catching her fiance's eye and walking to him with Nick following behind.

"Now, I expect you boys to behave. If I find out cousin Alistair and Bernard get Nicky or Colin strippers, I will personally ruin your lives." Evangeline smiled mockingly at the group of men, causing them to gulp nervously knowing that she was serious even though she had a charming smile on her face.

"Evangeline Young, we're leaving, hurry up and lecture them. I want to get this party started!" Araminta yelled excitedly, causing the rest of their friend group to follow along behind her and yell just as loud.