Chapter 2

Well my name is Amelia Gomez and I have a few people I know , I talk to most of my classmates not friends well I had a friend , well my ex male bestfriend. Things got complicated when he wanted us to date. I couldn't let myself to love him to that extend ,yes I loved him he was my bestfriend and my only friend , he was my escape most of the time but he wasn't aware about how I was feeling, going through , I sometimes wanted to die No not die but dissapear into thin air and nobody wouldn't  notice. everything is  suffocating me , I'm suffocating right now I can't do it but I'm really trying. Well this is study time and school is almost out and I'm here doing my last bit of school work but I really don't wanna be here or anywhere. But the worst case scenario is that I gotta sit there with someone I barely talk to.

Tha last bell rang and then most of the students ran outside just to get back inside. It's so typical that you could wish that school would end already but you never leave just stay at school and enjoy the last bit of what god knows what and we settled to go watch the school soccer team we , i meant me and my classmates  well some because we honestly were not gonna walk in that sun and we not even looking forward to go home just yet. I go because I got a few crushes at school and also the soccer team and Blue is the captain of the soccer team so why not. I just go admire them , see the sweat from all the running and imagine things I could do with them. Create scenarios that won't happen but it's worth it.

"Who is that?" I asked Angela

"Who is who?" I just didn't want to tell her now because her bestfriend needs her attention and seemed mean too "you mean blue" she said pointing out to the number 11 t-shirt and a few heard and started making comments on how cute he was and shiit

"You could never have her though" said the bestfriend and I decided to ignore it but a few giggled, I couldn't care any bit. Imagine creating clout just to get a me mxn I feel like I need to prove a point now and the team scored and most people started screaming and getting off their chairs to the field mostly dramatic but it makes it honestly nicer to watch

"I'm actually talking about the 22nd t-shirt" I pointed out

"Why?" She giggled like a school girl let's go get water I'll tell you about him then I said not wanting anyone to know my business "so?" She was really being impatient now and I laughed a bit

"He's a good player and looks like a great person too" I lied , I liked him and wanted him but not that deep like damn

"His name is Jerome" I nodded and we were almost entering the field "he had a crush on you like last year , he asked about you but we weren't talking by that time so I knew less so couldn't tell him anything" this got me all intrested and shiit actually more intrested in him.

As we were entering there was my night in shinning armar. Yeah I know I barely know him but I'm so fucken fantasising about us. He was dark not that dark though, had bow legs was short but not that short but made sure to keep eye contact with him for a while until he notices or looks back.