Villians and Capture the Flag

Bree's POV
"Whose Kronos?" She asked. Percy shuddered at the name. She wondered why. Just then, Chase spoke, "Crane is alive!"
"Voldemorts back," Harry shouted, what was going on? "Maleficent is back" a girl with purple hair shouted.
"Silence" shouted a guy with horse legs. "One at a time, Percy, you first"
"I had a dream, Kronos somehow reformed and is back" Chiron had a grim look on his face, but he asked Harry to share.
"Voldemorts back"
"Maleficent is back"
Crane is back
"It seems all the villains are returning together. We'll need to train and learn about the enemy, Chiron said. (Super sorry but Carter and Sadie left the school because I can't write about them with the little info I have about them)
"First, we will all go, in a single file line to the place where you learned about your classmates, classes will continue as normal and we will have capture the flag tonight so make your alliances." Dumbledore said. Each demigod will explain the rules once everyone knows about the enemy. Bree was terrified, more villains then crane! They barley beat him last time! She walked in the crowd that definitely was a single file line to the place she guessed was what Dumbledore had been talking about. First a girl with purple hair came up and introduced herself as Mal, she told them about her mom, malificent. When she was done, Harry came up.
"Voldemort is a dark wizard and can cast the same spells as us, but he can cast unforgivable curses with no sympathy, so he can cast the torture curse, the controlling curse, and the killing curse." Harry left the stage and chase was called.
"Crane is a guy that has almost every bionic power and can control anyone with something called the Triton app. He went back down and Percy came up. "Kronos is a titan that can control time, he is probably is searching for a host at the moment and he fights with a scythe. Percy went back down.
"Get ready for capture the flag students, with demigods, it's intense. Chiron announced