Book Four

Heather walked into the living room humming with Sabrina behind her. They both froze at the scene, the lovesick scene. Heamie was snuggled up in her mate's arms, same as Connie and Diana. It was suppose to be movie night for sisters, how did mates get involved? After Diana's first date where she wore the uncomfortable clothes, Hudson had never left her because he couldn't help himself that night and completed the mating. And Connie, she somehow finally convinced Trent to help her lose her virginity. The past two weeks had been sorrowful for Heather and Sabrina as all their sisters did was smooch with their mates. Even though Heamie didn't live with them it was still like that. And Diana was already thinking of moving to the chief warrior quarter as her mate lives there.

   "I have never felt so single in my entire life," Heather sighed. Sabrina didn't really care, love wasn't for her. She was just sad her sisters weren't playing with her anymore and her dad had been worked up over something for weeks.

   He left the pack for five days and when he returned, he didn't look happy at all. Their mother knew, father must have told her but neither of them were telling anyone what happened. Diana was so stuffed up with love that she didn't even notice the tension between her parents, the beta male and female, the elders of the pack and the gamma male and female. But Sabrina knew something was wrong, but they wouldn't tell her.

   "Should we go out for a walk, sis? I don't think we are needed here," Heather said dolefully. Sabrina smiled and clasped their hands together.

   "Let's visit nice Auntie Pastry, she bake delicious donuts for us, no?"

   "Sure," they quietly left the house and took a walk around the pack. The walk lasted for a while, both just talking about books. Their walk ended them in the gamma quarters, the one she had been avoiding for a week.

   Apparently, her greatest enemy was back in the pack, the gamma's son, Elisha, was back. The wolf in question had always been a free spirit, wanted to live somewhere outside his pack so he went off to live with his maternal aunt; his mother's older sister who lived in Chicago with her human mate and three children. It was good riddance to bad rubbish when he left, at least she could breathe again. But unfortunately, he was back for some reason and she knew he would soon find her and start tormenting her. Elisha was one of the reason she decided to train, so she would have the strength to fight him anytime he bullied her. By bully, I mean tease.

   Elisha was two years older, but he stopped at nothing to tease her any chance he got and that vex her a lot. She ran her tongue over her lips, it had been almost nine years since they last saw each other, she was stronger now.

   "Welcome, girls, you are just in time. I made chocolate cookies with rainbow and nuts sprinkles." Mrs. Rayon announced happily as she led them into the house. Sabrina was so excited she didn't notice Heather freeze in her step.

   Her wolf came to life, pacing around in her head and wagging her tail. She could perceive something other than the cookies, something better than the cookies. Pineapple, pineapple and lemonlime, with a hint of apple. The scent blended so well it made her wolf turn on her back. She closed her eyes and savored the smell, it smelt so good. She however snapped her eyes open when she heard heavy footsteps on the stairs, someone was racing down. The scent got stronger as he came closer, she gulped down as she knew what was happening, her mate was here.

   Elisha ran out of his room, following the scent of his mate, the one he had been waiting for, for so long. When he couldn't find her, he consorted a seer and he told him to go home, his birth pack. He returned but remained in his room, home made him sick, and to think he would be the gamma one day. He was talking to his friend on phone when the scent caught his attention, something like choco pie or cocoa butter, whatever choco or cocoa it was, it made his wolf purr. The person even successfully rocked chocolate scent and heather flower perfectly well.