𝐮𝐧𝐨

sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ: 2:00 ᴘᴍ
ᴀᴜɢᴜs

ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ, ɪʟʟɪɴᴏɪs

👩🏾‍❤️‍👨🏻
☯︎︎

"Yo y/n get the fuck up!" Your eyes shot open after hearing Jericho yell. You rubbed your eyes, yawned and reached for your phone.

"Bitch it's only 2 o'clock that's mad early lemme go back to sleep." You were about to lay back down but you felt two other hands on your back push you up.

"Nahhh you not going back to sleep motherfucker we're going to the mall." Maya fiercely stated behind you.

"BUT ITS EARLYYYY-" You were interrupted by two punches on top of your head which made you black out.

"let's get this nigga in the shower and bathe her before she wakes up." Jericho said to Maya. "Don't worry you can get ready i got this." Maya replied calmly.

"if you say so." With that Jericho left to go get ready and closed the door.

Maya's studied your calm features admiringly. "i guess we can never have what we want," she said quietly with slight sorrow in her voice.

Maya dragged you into your bathroom and started the bath since you were unconscious and couldn't stand up on your own.

She looked at the water and saw it was full enough. She poured the soap in and swished the water around a bit. "I'm surprised she's still asleep, but then again she did sleep thru a severe thunderstorm once."

"I better hurry before Jericho impatient ass gets mad."

*ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ*

~ You opened your eyes and was met a ray of sunshine blinding you. Ow what the fuck i can't see shit and why am I moving.

"Is she finally awake?" Jericho questioned while pulling up in the mall parking lot.

"Yeah just in time," Maya said matter-a-factly.

You slowly got up and registered where you were. "Now cmon y'all ain't have to drag me out that damn house," you said with a slight frown on your face.

"We woulda been there for an hour waiting for yo black ass to get up, i coulda learned to cook in that time," Jericho replied.

"That's true- wait i got new clothes on who the fuck changed me..and bathed me?!" you didn't even realize at first that you had different clothes on.

"How are you so gaht damn slow bozo, Maya bathed and changed you." Jericho said while squinting at you in the rear view mirror.

"Oh thanks bae, you a real one." You said to Maya and dapped her up. Due to your personality your very sporadic so you call everyone bae and wife.

Even tho Maya knows that, every time you call her bae or wifey it still gives her butterflies when you say it to her. "Your welcome," she responded turning away to hid her slight blush.