Prepare your anus whore

Boots is walking alongside Dora for their next mission to defeat the muffin man.
Swiper comes up and swipes boots.
"SWIPER NO SWIPING!!" Dora repeatedly yells.
"No, Dora it's ok, were in love." Boots says, leaving Dora in shock.
"But all this time, you helped me stop Swiper, and now you're in love?"
"Yea, I'm sorry to admit. But we've been dating this whole time."
At this point dora is furious. She can no longer take the pain. She runs away with two middle fingers high in the air. Swiper and Boots laugh.
"Let's go home," Swiper suggests.
"Ok." Boots replies, they peacefully walk home hand in hand.

Once they get home, Swiper, the horny slut he is, tells Boots he's in the mood. Boots is always in the mood.
"You better prepare your anus whore!" Boots tells Swiper that he's not going to be gentle tonight.
Soon, Boot's lips meet Swiper's. After a long 4 minutes of making out, Boots slips his hand down Swiper's pants.
Swiper lets out a soft moan.
Boots removes both Swiper, and his own clothes. He gets out protection and puts it on.
He forces his monster cock into Swiper's ass. Swiper shrikes in pain.
Boots goes slow at first, but speeds up as swipers ass losens. Soon, Boots is going full speed, making swipers scream in pleasure. Once they both finish, Boots stop.
Then, Boots picks Swiper up and throws him out of the window. Swiper now has a broken back and a broken arm.
After destroying Swiper's insides, he chucked him out the window.
"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR SWIPING ALL OUR SHIT BITCH!!"

Sorry for this ig. LMAO