◌A/N◌

Hi, so the reason why I made this book was because of how much of a comfort character ENA is to me. I grew up loving abstract things over semi-realistic imitation, so this series is something I hold very dear. I also didn't find any fanfiction that was x Female reader and had the correct pronouns for ENA. So this is kind of my little sand grain to expand the ENA community. I have also taken the decision to stay true to the weird core aesthetic this franchise is known for, so it's not one of those ENA x readers in which the reader is originally human. I want this to guide you through the weirdness of this world the same way ENA does when we follow her. So allow me to explain that in this story you are a character based on a Picasso painting called "Femme Assise En Costume Rouge Sur Fond Bleu".

 So allow me to explain that in this story you are a character based on a Picasso painting called "Femme Assise En Costume Rouge Sur Fond Bleu"

Please note that similar to the way ENA is based on Picasso's "Girl Before a Mirror", this is what I chose to base the reader on. You have the creative freedom of deciding exactly how the "ENA" interpretation of yourself would look. Just know that if I need to specify anything about appearances, this image will be used.

Also, sorry for sounding so formal, I got carried away- jhfvfdjsidkjisj