Chapter 7- Phil's

Helloooo here's the update I promised, yes enjoy its pretty terrible but you know what deal with it chicas I'm very tired

This chapter is dedicated to @teamtrombone for the fabulous comments, they make me very happy ^-^ My new method of dedicating is picking who inspires me to keep writing every chapter, so if you guys put nice comments I'll definitely get to you eventually depending on the comments I see :)

“Hey, um, do you want to come inside?” Phil stuttered, ripping Dan abruptly from his admiration.

“Yeah, yeah, of course, sorry, I got a little distracted,” Dan replied shakily, following Phil.

“Distracted? By what?” Phil asked genuinely, glancing over his shoulder at the  brunet behind him.

“Um,” He answered awkwardly, “Those bushes in front of your house are pretty damn great”.

“I don’t have bushes in front of my house, but okay..” Phil laughed, leading Dan into the kitchen. “Anyway, do you want food?”

“Food is my life blood, so obviously,” Dan snorted, poking Phil lightly in the side. 

Phil giggled, swatting the other boy’s hand before pulling the chips and sweets out of the cupboard. “Are chips and Maltesers okay?”

Dan squealed a bit, snatching the sweets out of Phil’s hand. “My precious,” he hissed, stroking the bag in his hand.

Phil raised his eyebrows, before continuing, “Right, okay, well then. That was interesting, to say the least.”

“Always an adventure with DAN THE MAN,” Dan practically shouted, doing a spiderman pose.

Phil doubled over in laughter, and Dan joined him, both cracking up over essentially nothing.

“Want to bring the food upstairs and hang out up there?” Phil asked, fiddling with his own fingers. 

Dan looked at him, before screaming, “YES!” at the top of his lungs, causing Phil to jump up in shock.

“Jesus, Dan, warn me first next time, eh?” Phil rolled his eyes, pulling Dan by his wrist.

Dan felt butterflies as soon as Phil’s hand wrapped around his wrist. It was cliché, he knew, and maybe he was just nervous, but it made him smile like an idiot anyway. Phil tripped on the way up the stairs, causing Dan to burst out into laughter as he pulled the black haired boy back to his feet.

“Coordination for the win!” Phil giggled as they came to the top of the stairs, walking through a door decorated with a few posters of bands on the door and haphazard cat stickers everywhere.

Dan smiled a small little grin, happy to get to see the space that Phil called home. It honestly embodied him really well- from the green and blue bedspread messily pulled over the mattress, to the knick knacks placed everywhere, to the small lion lying on the bedside table, to the random stickers everywhere.

“I know my room’s kind of young,” Phil muttered, a blush evident on his normally pale face.

Dan shook his head, and replied softly, “It’s perfect.”

An awkward silence followed for a few minutes, before Phil tackled Dan. He immediately protected his Maltesers, trying to worm his way out of Phil’s grasp.

After trying to get out for a minute, Dan lay panting under Phil, who was looking at him smugly. Dan tried to confidently state, “You win, let me go now, dork!”

Instead of it coming out how he intended, however, it ended up coming out more as an incoherent stammer due to their close proximity. 

They stared at each other for a few minutes, neither one wanting to move, before Phil shook his head and rolled off Dan. “Looks like I won, then,” Phil stutters, trying to keep his voice steady but failing miserably.

“Looks like it.”

There was another awkward silence, before Phil burst in with, “Want to play Mario Kart?”

“Of course, when don’t I? How about we make a deal, though?” Dan offered, unsure of what he was doing but trying it anyway. 

“What kind of deal?”

Dan thought for a minute, before deciding on the clichéd, “If I win, you have to do what I want, and if you win, I have to do whatever you want."

Phil smirked, “You’re on."

The two settled back into joking comments and comfortable silences, where they enjoyed the game and taunted each other tons.

By the end of the game, though, Dan had clearly beaten Phil, and he gloated a bunch. “Now you have to do what I say, I’m the champion, MWAHAHA.”

Phil groaned, rolling his eyes at the triumphant brunet who was dancing so incessantly around in circles. “Great job, what do you want me to do?”

“Well, I was thinking…"

WHOA YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THE CLIFFHANGER

Vote, comment, and follow and you'll get virtual hugs from me <3

Peace out home scouts,

Tess <3

(I'm trying to update as often as possible, and every Monday and Thursday for sure)