12

Mirajane.

"Which one?" I asked Armin as I stood in front of the mirror holding two huge T-shirts. They were of the same design but one was a soft lavender and the other a mild aqua blue.

"The purple one." He said after a glance before resuming his conversation with the shop owner. I pouted at his diverted attention before looking back to the mirror. As I looked at the two shirts, I just decided to get both. We would wear it to bed today, Armin and I.

I giggled at the thought when my eyes met his through the mirror. I winked at him making him grin before going over to the other racks of hanging clothes.

"I ordered food. It'll be delivered here and we can eat before leaving." His voice came from behind me. I hummed in reply as I looked through the various shirts when suddenly, he snaked his arms around my waist.

"Are the shirts more good-looking than me?" He whispered as he lightly sucked on my ear lobe. I shivered involuntarily, my mind going blank as I leaned into his arms.

"Are they?" He said again when I gave no reply but only mumbled intangibly, his lips on my lobes the only thing I could concentrate on.

When I still gave no reply, he chuckled before kissing his way from my lobes up to the side of my face and towards my lips. My entire being zinged in anticipation as I lightly pouted my lips in invitation but he stopped, only gently laying his lips right at the corner of mine.

I looked up at him unhappily and moved my face to the side so our lips could connect but he withdrew with a smirk on his face, "Oh look at that shirt." He said before stepping away from me and heading towards the rack beside us.

I glared at his retreating back in annoyance and muttered a quick 'what a petty person' before following after him.

"That was mean," I grumbled as I leaned on his arm.

"You didn't look at me and continued searching through the racks." He shrugged as he looked down at me.

"I was looking for cool matching shirts." I rolled my eyes.

"Mm. I hear you." He chuckled before ruffling my hair, "Your hair is so unique. The color of it." He muttered as he took a long strand and twirled it around his fingers.

"It also smells good." He added with a slight groan as he took a sniff, "Mm. An orgasm for my nose." He whispered huskily as he gazed at me with his glowing hazel-ish golden and slightly reddish eyes.

I gulped as I noticed the primitive hunger and possessiveness in his gaze.

We stared at each other deeply. His fingers were still wrapped around my hair. The red of it against the bronze of his skin looked sharp. His eyes were breathtakingly hunting as he gazed at me unrelentingly. They suddenly turned a very deep red. His sharp red irises created a startling contrast to the white of his sclera.

I let out a tiny gasp as I stared mesmerized at him. I gently inched my hands towards his face and caressed the area below his eyes.

"Beautiful," I whispered as I looked at him in adoration. He looked visibly startled as his eyes widened with slight disbelief before his normal hazel hue returned.

He was about to say something when the sales lady interrupted, "Alpha, the food is here. I've already set it on the table in the lounge." She said.

She didn't look that surprised at our position. She only smiled fondly at the both of us before turning away.

"Let's eat." He said as he intertwined our hands before leading us to the lounge area and pushing the door open. The room layout was simple, only consisting of three three-seater sofas with a round wooden center table, an air conditioner, and two potted plants beside a large window.