•11•

Episode 4 ~ Raising Hell

★ ★ ★

Alisha is training with Alec whilst Jason watches, his eyes following Alec's every move. Isaac is with his girlfriend Gretel. Alec goes to hit Alishas legs but the hybrid quickly dodges them making the dark haired shadowhunter smile proudly. This makes Alisha look up at him.

"What's making the Alec Lightwood smile?" She asks in a joking manor. The elder Lightwood smiles and shakes his head.

"Nothing." He goes back to having an emotionless face and hits Alishas arm with his wooden staff making her jolt in suprise. "And now you have no arm."

"It's okay, I have another." She says and kicks Alec in his chest making him stumble back. The girl them kicks his legs and makes him fall down. She quickly straddles him making him stay still, her arm is placed over his neck. After a few seconds he hits the floor three times stating he's out. Alisha quickly rolls off of him and sits crossed legged across from him. Isabelle suddenly rushes in.

"Jace has a lead on the mortal cup." She says simply and begins to walk out, but she quickly looks back at Alisha. "Maybe change first." Alisha looks down and follows after Izzy, going to steal some of her clothes. When she gets to her room, she changes into a black jumper and some leather pants.

Alisha walks into the ops center and sees everyone standing around a table

Alisha walks into the ops center and sees everyone standing around a table. She walks over to her brother and stands beside him. She looks around and sees Hodge standing ready to talk.

"Magnus Bane. He's over 300 years old." Hodge begins but the Lotova siblings quickly stop him.

"This is about Magnus?" Alisha asks and Hodge nods.

"This just got a lot easier." Jason sighs and Jace looks at them knowinly.

"You know him right?" He asks and the two nod.

"Old friend." Jason says and nods for Hodge to continue.

"And, as you can see, he's not exactly shied away from the pleasures of every century. His tastes are both exquisite... and quite excessive." He finishes.