No Honour Among Thieves Part Twenty Five

As Meg raised her head from Billy's chest, and stared at him in fevered bewilderment, he wondered whether the vivid colour flushing her cheeks was lustful exertion, or guilt? The Filth had got his hands on Meg because she had ignored Billy warnings, and being proved right did not stop the unfathomable fury that clamoured in his innards.

As Billy watched, her passion hazed eyes cleared, then sharpened fiercely with delayed comprehension. Holding her tight on his lance, he attempted to flip Meg under him. But as firm as his grip was, she was quicker, strong legs launching herself away.

"You bastard." She hissed, landing on her knees beside the bed. "You already know!"

His loins felt her absence acutely, cock throbbing hot and painful, insistent on its spend. "Nothing happens in these streets without my knowledge. Eyes and ears everywhere my love." He bit out.

"It would have been kinder to have told me that before." She cried. "What you just did there was...it was mean, I never took you for cruel Billy." Picking up her tangled dress she shook it out angrily, causing a stuffed bag to fall at her still shod feet.

Sitting up, Billy removed his shirt and heeled off his boots. "Did you think I'd care so much about getting my balls wet that I'd forget I was angry? Not a chance princess." He said, doffing his britches. "I wouldn't bother putting the dress back on." He warned, as it became obvious that was her intention. "I'll only remove it again."

"Oh, you will, will you?" Meg queried sarcastically, lifting the dress to drop it over her head.

Billy snatched it from her, catching her wrist he dragged her back onto the bed, pinning her face down between his thighs.

Billy's hips were cushioned by firm globes, his aching prick indented perfectly along the sweet groove separating the cheeks. Curling an arm above her breasts, his other hand slid the fine linen up over her bottom before settling himself heavier on her naked skin. "Now, I want to know what clever persuasion you utilised to be released so unscathed by the Filth?"

She reared back and elbowed him in the ribs, surprising him enough to give her an opening to snake out from under him. Billy wrestled her back into position. Holding both her wrists to her spine, he knelt astride her thighs, securing her strong legs with his own.

"You're not making it easier for yourself princess, and I still require an answer to my question."

"Maybe my biddable temperament appealed to his exalted authority." She snarled, still struggling.

"Maybe it did at that." Billy conceded, beating his erection on the perfect heart-shaped arse below her cinched waist.

Moistening his mouth, he allowed a line of spittle to drip between the crack, and used the tip of his cock to oil her crevice. "Did you flutter your fulsome lashes and flash him a winsome smile?"

Understanding what he was about, Meg squirmed. "Billy, no!"

He pressed firmly against the puckered rose bud with his helm. "No? Maybe you let him pump you vigorously for information?"

“I'm not a snitch and I’ll have you know… I bit him." Meg’s offended sally turned to a yelp as the resistant muscle surrendered to the pressure.

Billy paused, his bell end held by a tensile ring tighter than a clenched fist. "You bit him?

Although only one side of her face was visible to him, he saw her eyes were closed, mouth opening on a silent gasp as he squeezed his length further inside her. She whimpered her confirmation against the pillow.

He looked down at her crossed wrists behind her back, there by her own will because he'd let go of them. He released his weight from her thighs, using his knees to inch hers wider apart.

"I believe you. If there is one thing that rings truest darling, is that you're wild enough to come out scrapping when you're hemmed in."

Lifting her shoulders up to his chest, he let gravity complete his penetration and groaned against her ear. "I'm rooted deeper in your arse than I've ever been in your cunny."

Meg’s head fell back against his collarbone, curving an arm behind his neck, and giving him a decadent bird’s eye view of soft round titties.

There was a smile in her husky voice when she stated. "You gave The Filth his watch back."

Her breezy manner made Billy instantly wary. Banding his arm steadfastly about her waist he confirmed. “I did.”

Her provocative chuckle rippled dangerously over his skin, warning him.

"So, if Superintendent Scriven has his watch back, and doesn't want to take me in....why do I need your protection again?”