The Truth

Disclaimer I do not own any of the characters

Clary P.O.V.

The club was apparently very popular because it was very packed. The club was called Pandemonium, and it reminded me of my brother Jonathon. He was now living with my dad, who won him in the court. My mum got me, and I told myself I would never do what Jonathon did, never become him, even though I loved him, I can't say he didn't do bad things.

The alcohol he drank increased in amounts daily. Next thing you know he's in hospital after a car crash. It took a month to recover, but he went back to drinking afterwards. He promised me he wouldn't drink a lot. And honestly, I don't know if he even listened, but hey, he left with dad and never bothered to call me. 

Even though I was having fun, I suddenly felt depressed again, from the loss of my brother, and father. My father taught me soo many things, and my brother was always there for me. 

I did what I told myself I wouldn't do, I drank. It tasted gross, so I tried I different type, next thing I know I've had them all and I can't hear my own voice, or even think straight. 

Alec P.O.V. 

Clary was definitely drunk. She walked right up to a stranger and just started hugging him. I ran over to drag her back to Izzy when I see a boy, that definitely loves glitter, and to be honest, is kinda pretty.  NOPE. You can't think like that. Imagine what the others would think, what Jace would think.

"Sorry, my friend is drunk, and she's never drunk anything before." I apologize to the Glitter Boy. 

"Don't worry, I remember my first time being drunk, I made out with a guy I didn't know. Hm. The good old days right." Now I'm confused. "Oh, how rude of me, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Magnus Bane." That knocks my jaw down. The Magnus Bane. He's a well known young fashion designer. No wonder he's wearing glitter. I'm at a loss for words.

"Umm. Hi, I'm Alec Lightwood." I feel soo stupid right now.

"And who might your friend be?" He asks looking at Clary who is still in his arms.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Here give her to me." I say taking her into my arms, where she tries to tackle out of my grip. "This is Clary, and usually she's a shy, innocent and sweet girl."

"I see. I quite like her looks. Please, take my number so we can discuss if she wants to be my model. When she's sober of course." Shocked, I just nod.

After our number exchange, I rush to Jace -who is currently making out with another girl- because Izzy and Simon are nowhere to be seen. 

"We need to go take Clary back to her dorm," I yell trying to get his attention. His head snaps in our direction. He fumbles for his keys and hands them over.

"Let me handle this girl and you take Clary to my car, I'll meet you there. Don't leave without me because I can't get drunk again today and lose my spot on the Football team." 

God this will be a long drive home.

Please comment so I can improve!