Chapter 1

Marinette POV

We arrived at Paris, France airport. We went to a bakery and Talia give me a file of my new personality and name. Then she told a woman and men that I am betrothed of demon heir, they should protect me. They said, "We swear on our life to protect the betrothed of demon heir. " Satisfied by their answer she left me in their care. 

Next Morning~ 

I woke up, did my morning routine and went down. Tom and Sabine told me that after one month I will start my school at Franchise DuPont College. I nodded, ate my breakfast and went upstairs and opened file.

Name - Marinette Dupain Cheng 

Personality - Kind, bubbly, pushover, always happy and clumsy. 

Hobbies - Sewing, cooking, baking. 

I laughed. It is easy for me except being a pushover, Since birth i was being told and taught to be independent, it will be hard being pushover. 

I called my friends, they too have to act opposite to their true personality. Chole is mayor daughter and have to act like brat. Nino have to act like chill guy. Juleka have to act like shy girl. Luka have to act like cool guy. Kagami didn't have to change much. Kim and Alix have to act like competative. We talked for some while and ended the call. 

Then I call Damian and talked to him. He didn't have to change much just slightly less cold. 

Its one month since attack now everything is going properly. Our training schedule is changed but still same. Training in morning, then work at bakery, then I talk to Damian, after dinner we again train, then sleep.

 After 3 years ~ 

There was first akuma attack yesterday. Hawkmoth has corrupted butterfly Miraculous. Grandpa has given cat Miraculous to Adrian. But I have to act like I don't know anything and I am new to this. It sucks. Chloe have to be bully to me. 

At age of 15 ~ 

After Miracle Queen, I have become new Guardian. Grandpa has to pass me duty of Gaurdian . It was so obvious that Hawkmoth was following me. 

After Hero's day~ 

I know Gabriel is Hawkmoth, but I can't do anything. Everything is going smoothly. I now talk to my parents and Damian daily. I continue my princess lesson too. I now can speak Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, English, French, Italian, Madrian, Russian, Bangali, Japanese, German, Turkish, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil. I am expert at hacking, I have even hacked in Bat computer and sent Damian message. I know Wayne's are Bats. My magic has become stronger. And I too have side effects of being ladybug and Great guardian. And I can summon any Miraculous power now that I am Great guardian. 

Everything is nice, everyone thinks of me as kind and bubbly and clumsy girl and have a huge crush on Adrien Agreste. 

At age of 16~ 

Lila has came. She threatened me to take all my friends, I just told her to try. She thinks she took my friends and has isolated me and my friends but oh how wrong she is. Now we are free to be our true self. Lila also tried to take my 'parents' but they knew if I was to bully her then her body will not be found, as they know I am betrothed of demon's head heir and I will not blow up my cover just to bully someone. Nino is doing his duty as spy by spying on Lila and her sheep. 

My coronation is coming and mom is going to invite my and Damian class to coronation. Before that we have a trip to Gotham. That I won. 

Hawkmoth is going to be defeated before we go by New Miraculous team. Chat/Adrian is retired as he sexually tried to harsh me and didn't come to battle and only come on patrol to pursue me to go on date with him. 

Now I have Princess Honey/ Chole, Ryuko/ Kagami, Protecter/Nino, King Money/Kim, Tigress/ Juleka, Viporion / Luka, Bunnix/ Alix and Ladybug/me in my new Miraculous team. Everything is according to plan. Lila or Lie-la 's lies is going to be exposed in Wayne Gala. So, in short everything is great. 

I forgot to tell you that now I am MDC famous designer, Nettie famous singer, and Melody partner of Luka in singing, Warrior Kagami's compititier in fencing. I am also honorary niece of Jagged Stone. Honorary cousin of Clara Nightingale. But no one expect my friends, Jagged, Clara, and Damian. So Yeah I have plenty of secret identities. 

Currently I am sitting in Chole's room with all my friends. I was brought back from my world by a loud 'MARINETTE '. 

I look around at my friends with a smile that says 'I didn't did anything' while saying," Sorry, I zoned out. What were you saying?" 

Chloe just shook her head and said," Tomorrow there will be announcement of both trip so can Nino here drop his act." 

"Sure, Why not." 

It was night, so I said," Good night guys." 

There was chorus of Good night. 

815 words~~~

Bye Guys, hope you enjoyed the chapter.....

I will publish a A/N about Marinette secret identities