A little something

This is not really a story, kind of like a helper for those who don't know what story to read or can't just find the right book to read.

I want to make it really interactive with you guys giving me ideas on which stories to showcase.

So if you have read a story and you think it is nice let me know so others can also read it.

If you have a specification on a particular book, let me know.

Anything at all about any story or book just dm them all to me.

But make sure they are all on wattpad.

If you also have any feedbacks on the stories showcased here let me know in the comments.

I also want to use this to help all the underrated stories on wattpad that are actually nice and amazing but people just can't seem to find it.

So I will be investigating🧐 and fishing out these stories and the authors behind them.

Kinda like a story/book detective🕵️‍♀️

If you know of these books let me know.

Also if you have written a book and you want me to showcase it here let me know.

Cause this is a platform meant to showcase underrated and epic books on wattpad.

Any recommendations? Just do the following.

Send me your username,

the title of the book with a pic of the book,

The book description,

And any other relevant things like the comments people give.

Now for the DO NOTS

DO NOT self promote here in the comments. If you want me to promote your book just dm it to me.

DO NOT send me a book as yours if it isn't yours but you can just recommend it. (It is okay if your book is a fanfic.)

DO NOT send or recommend a book if it is ment to undermine others in terms of racism, gender, sexuality, nationally, religion, etc.

If you go against my rules,

For self promotion in the comments, it would be deleted or you you will get a not so nice comment from me.

I think I have said all that's ment to be said. Remember to send or recommend stories, or give comments on those showcased here. Also if I have read a story I put here, I will put a little comment of mine😉.
Recommend this book to others to help promote the stories here.