chapter 1 - i like to sleep with girl

At that moment you wake up and look at your mirror. Messy hair, dark circles,and a book because you are so quirky with ur dad the left you and ur drunk mother and stayed up all night reading the completed works of William shakespeare, then your mother came downstairs a beer bottle in her hand "we have sold you for money" Y/N gasped "How could you u. Y/N left the house crying being the quirky person she is she went to the woods only to find a man by the name Gerrd way the hottest guy in school ''hi my names Gerrd way and I lto sleep with girls' he introduced himself, overcome by his major Chad energy you run out of the woods, hearing his footsteps chasing after you, but were they human? It sounded strange but your main concern was to get to school before the bell. Eventually you make it out and you just so happen to be at school where you attend all your classes because you're a good girl. As you sat in a classroom to hide from the mega chad Gerrd, you hid under a desk, a great choice you thought to yourself. You look at the window... No one is there but someone lurking in the shadows. Someone is watching you. You think about the encounter, what an interesting man, 'I've never met a man who likes to sleep with girls before' you ponder.

you quickly return home after that event but come home to ur mother and someone else, ur mum in a drunk state says "THis iDS The MaN I SoLd yoU too" you recognize the chaddness is those eyes and look up to see gerd way (this would be a swag anime nlg) you didnt wanna go so u ran up to ur room crying and put on a jumper and trackies maybe it would be better to run away from this life, away from Gerrd, away from your family. Instead you just lie in your room, tears welled up in your eyes "I don't want to be sold to Gerrd' you muttered, voice horse from the sobs escaping your throat,