𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚢

𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝟷, 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟹

                                            𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝟷, 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟹

Jamie was in the kitchen of the squad room, grabbing a water. When she hears foot steps walking in and looks up to see Mills. Who then says "Two hours left in the shift and no calls yet. That happen very often ?" 

This makes Jamies eyes widen and look at Mills like he has seven heads on his shoulders. "Did you really just jinx us, rookie?"

Peter stood there looking confused for a few second. Then the sound of dispatch over the inercome.

                                             🔥🔥🚒

Now at the scene Jaimie see's  Casey walking over to a familar car. A car that looks little brother Justin's car.

She then hurries over to Matt and notices the empty six pack of beer in the passenger seat. And then asks Matt "Is he ok? Should I call Gabi over?" 

Her brother then lets out a groan indicating he's ok.

"Yeah he's fine." Matt says then turning to the police officer "Field test him."

All Jamie could do was be disappointed in her brother. The last time something like this happend (where she was somehow yet again pulled into one of her brothers messes) he promised he that he would never put her or their father in another situation where they  would have to lie on his behalf.... Again

Jamie then went to help the other victims (The father and son) stuck in the car. As she does that she looks over to see that her brother has vanished from the scene. Which wasn't surprising to her.

Meanwhile Casey is talking to a cop that was informed him of detective Voights presence. And he very quickly connected the dots...

                                       🔥🔥🚒

Now leaving the station Jaimie hears someone call her by her name... Her last name... Knowing that people normally call her first name 'Jaimie ' or 'Lyn' short for 'Jamie-Lyn '. And when people do call her by her last name there's usually something wrong.

And after what just happend, hear this voice call her name she knew she was caught.

"Voight!" Casey yells loud enough for Jaimie to hear.