Levi Squad

(Y/n) sighed and ran a hand through his hair. His ODM straps and gear hugged his body, his (h/c) hair everywhere from a hand constantly running through it.

"Why did I need to go here again?" (Y/n) grumbled, feeling too tired for this. Being the Corporal of the Scout Regiment is no easy job.

Titans had been on a rise somehow, so (Y/n) had to do a lot more work than usual.

His Commander ordered he took a break for a few months, claiming they'd have everything handled without him.

(Y/n) was named Humanities Strongest Soldier, so he highly doubted some cadets could do his work.

Nonetheless, he went to take a break. (Y/n) had honestly nothing to do, since he was usually just absorbed with work.

(Y/n) was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard yelling. (Y/n) immediately listened to what they were saying.

"YOU STUPID MUTT! YOU BIT ME!" He heard a female voice yell. (Y/n) immediately ran towards the voice, for the girl might be in trouble.

But once he got there he couldn't believe his eyes, a girl was beating a poor Shiba Inu mix, the poor thing was trying to fight back.

The girl was beating him with a branch, and she was so busy, she didn't see (Y/n) coming.

(Y/n) grabbed the branch from the girl easily, tearing it from her hands. One of her hands had a bite mark on it, oozing blood. The dogs snout had dried blood in it, making it obvious he bit her.

"And what do you think you are doing?" He snarled at her. The girl flinched upon seeing her superior, and saluted to (Y/n).

"C-corporal-" She tried to stutter out an excuse.

"Save it. Get out of my sight." (Y/n) hissed, the girl running away as fast as she could.

Once he turned around the dog was quick to growl at him, and try to look fierce. The dog was relatively kinda small, though not too small.

(Y/n) kneeled down in front of the Shiba Inu mix, throwing the branch away from him

(Y/n) kneeled down in front of the Shiba Inu mix, throwing the branch away from him. He looked into the dogs sharp grey eyes, that seemed to glare through his soul.

"Are you okay there little one?" He asked, peering at the cravat around the dog's neck. The dog was dirty, and the cravat had dirt stains on it. He had scratches and scars all over his tiny body.

The dog just snorted at him, before trying to limp away, it's back left paw bent unnaturally. The dog didn't make it far before he tried to hobble like a tripod.

(Y/n) chuckled at the dog's struggles, and got up to walk next to the dog.

"Is something wrong there little one?" He asked, the dog's eye twitching from the nickname (Y/n) gave him.

The dog ignored him and hobbled near an alleyway, growling at (Y/n) once he came close to it.

"Okay okay." (Y/n) put his hands up in a mock surrender. The dog grunted and slowly walked into the alleyway.