Chapter 21

I know some of yall probably hate me, but oh well. I completely forgot about Wattpad, but I'm back! Oh yea it's not edited, so if I made some mistakes, sorry!

Malik's Pov.

Sitting in this class, scrolling through Instagram, there was a knock on the door. "Hi Mr. J! You have a brand new student. Her name is Nevaeh," said this white chick that work at the office.

This girl walked in. She wasn't the baddest, but she also wasn't the ugliest person. She was straight. She was dark skinned. I don't know if that's her hair, or weave. She had some chocolate eyes. "Introduce yourself please Mrs. Watkins."

Nevaeh looked at the class, and blushed. I looked at her, and saw her staring at me. "Well my name is Nevaeh, which is heaven spelled backwards. Mm, I'm originally from Cali. My dads in the army, so we tend to move a lot. Anything else you would like to know?"

Jack, the weed king, rose his hand. "Why you move here if weed is legal in Cali?" Shit that's a good point, but that nigga don't no anything.

"Marijuana isn't legal Hun. It's only medical marijuana." She stated. "Some people need to learn these things." She mumbled.

"The fuck you think you talking too? Don't get fucked up on yo' first day." This nigga stay salty.

"Don't pay him any attention. He's probably high." Said one of the normal hoes.

"Enough! Nevaeh, have a seat next to Malik. Raise your hand Malik." I didn't raise my hand she just looked at me, and then beside me.

"Nice way to start your first day," said this girl named Kasey. She was one of the boys.

"Yea I know. I just refuse to let someone ignorance rub off on everyone else. It's better if they know the truth." These hoes annoying.

"Aye look shut up. Yall talking too much right now." I don't care if they think I'm being mean. Hell a nigga need this class to pass. The fuck.

"Excuse me. Who do you think you talking too?" Nevaeh asked me. I looked at her like she had two heads.

"I'm talking to you. You're new. Know your place. I need this fucking class. Y'all can chitchat with each other when it's over with. Until then be quiet." They both looked at me.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

"Malik please come to the principal's office. Malik please come to the principal office." The fuck?

"Aye I need someone to carry my books for me." I told Mr. J.

"Neveah can you help him please?" She sucked her teeth but eventually she got up.

"Let's go crippled." She started laughing. I didn't see shit funny.

As I hopped to the office I had a odd feeling in my stomach. Lord please don't let this nigga Justin be back. I don't have time for his shit.

"Ah Malik come in have a seat. You can leave his books, and you can go back to class," Nevaeh nodded her head.

"Why am I here?" He looked at me, and smiled.

"There's someone here to see you." I nodded my head. "Come on in ma'am." In walked this woman. She looked so familiar. This can't be her.

"Hi son. How's life been?"

"Ma?" She nodded her head. "Call Serenity Jones to this office right now." I don't have shit to say to my mama.

"Aren't you going to say something?" I looked straight ahead. Now she want to pop up like we're cool, or some shit? Nah. It don't work like that