The truth about him(part 2)

(In the antivoid)

             As Error arrived in the antivoid,he saw his house made by his husband,ink was completely destroyed.And surrounding it was colorful bones which was seemed to summoned by his son,Paperjam.And there was of course a black figure who grabbed his unconcious son,pj by his neck.It was ofc Hate sans who has become his new mortal enemy.Error was hit by a huge blow of rage as he saw his son beaten by Hate.

Error:Pj!!

Hate:What's wrong,Error?Hate me much?

Error:What the hell did you do to my son?!!

Hate:Well...He was being a very bad kid so I kinda give him a stunning lecture to learn his lessons.

Error:Give him back!!

Hate:You want it so much?Then Catch!!

             Then Hate throws Pj into the air.While Error was focusing on catching his son with his strings,Hate threw Powerful bone attacks and blasters at Error.The attack was more powerful then before due to Error's hatred upon Hate sans.
             Although Error was able to avoid the blasters but some of the bones pierce into his ribs.

Hate:Wow...that was fast.Thanks for the hate by the way.*laughs*

Error:*growls*I will fu*king tear you apart!!

Hate:In this state?

Error:Why do u think they called me the destroyer?

            Error tranforms all the souls he captured into bone attacks towards Hate.This fight was difficult for Error because his wasn't focusing on it but on his injured son.In addition,Hate got new skills as he got a lot of Negativity from the aus.He could trun himself into a vapour like figure and avoid the attacks.

(Some time later)

           Error is now seriously injured.He kept on protecting his son rather than defending himself.He has got some broken ribs.And bruises all over his body.He was losing his stamina,as well.Error could only injured him a little.There were only a few bruises on him nothing more.There was no chance for him to win against Hate.

Hate:You're no match for me,Error.

Error:*panting*Y-you will PAY for this!!

Hate:Let's just finished this.Shall we?I will make your pain stop once and for all.....

              Hate got closer to Error who was on his knee.He couldn't move right now.Then he fell to the ground,writhing in agony.After that someone shoot several attacks towards Hate sans.Some of those attacks cracks his bones.

(*********):Will you stop hurting my friend?

Hate:What?!*turns around*You!!

Nightmare:Yes,me.You have a problem with that?

                It was Nightmare.Since he  feed on Negative feelings,he also got stronger like Hate.

Error:N-nightmare?...

Nightmare:Sorry...I'm late.

Error:*smirks*At least you're back..

Nightmare:Now~Will u stop buddy?Cause if u r still doing to achieve your stupid little dream of yours.I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU!!

Hate:*glares*Do you think I'm afraid of you?!

Nightmare:Maybe I do~

(Hate's pov):Sh*t!!He fu*king hit my soul!Lucky that it's not serious.I can't fight him now.I need to absorb more Negativity.And a comrade.....

Nightmare:You look silence.Scared?

Hate:I'm not stupid like you.We'll meet again then I'll make sure that you'll be  on your knees.*teleports*

Nighmare:*sighs*What a weeb?

Error:You're not gonna chase him?

Nightmare:I can't let leave to die.Can I?

Error:I'm fine.

Nightmare:Sure,you're.😒Let me heal you up and pj.*grabs pj*

Error:Where were you?

Nightmare:Long story.

Error:...At least tell me something.

Nightmare:Of course....I need to show you something.

Error:Show me??

Nightmare:*turns to his passivee form*

Error:You're that stupid weed?!!

Nightmare:😑*sighs*Anyway this isn't the time.Many aus has already in chaos.
We have to stop him quick.

Error:U can just kill him before he escape.

Nightmare:It's not that easy,Error.My soul hasn't fully recovered yet.And I just got my memories back so..

Error:You lost your memories?!

Nightmare:...

Error:That's why you're acting like that.

Nightmare:Basically I'm not feeling very vell.

Error:Doesn't your cat buddy knows about this?

Nightmare:Ccino?*shakes head*No.....No one knows.And please don't tell them,as well.

Error:When did you become so polite?

Nightmare:Does that matter?

Error:Weird.And why can't I tell them?

Nightmare:Just...um...*sighs*

Error:You're not ready,yet.

Nightmare:Omm......promise?

Error:Sure.I can keep that promise.

Nightmare:Thanks....And finished healing,too.

Error:That's fast.

Nightmare:Gonna go now.

Error:Wait? U have a plan to..

Nightmare:Of course.

Error:Ok then...

Nightmare:Let's discuss that later.I need a rest from healing you now.

Error:Omm.....Wait...

Nightmare:What now?

Error:*smiles*I'm glad you're ok pal.

Nightmare:*smiles back*Thanks.*teleports*

*portal opens*

Ink:Babe!!I'm home!!....Oh My God!!What happen?!!