Part 1

Authors note 

Hi guys this is my first fanfiction so pls don't judge it I literally just joined watt pad and I kinda bad at writing any negative or positive feedback is welcome 

Sophie POV

I sat up on my bed as sunlight spread across my room I looked at the time. Uuggghhh 5am, I quickly made a mental note to try close the blinds more often, I silently slid out of bed. Because I knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, I tip toed downstairs to the kitchen and started tearing through the fridge for mallow melt ( do they have fridges? ) I find a box and shove 3 pieces of mallow melt into my mouth. I quickly finish the whole box and then I go upstairs and get changed into  my training clothes. This is what they looked like,

" Sandor ," I peak my head through the door in his room

" Sandor ," I peak my head through the door in his room .Grady and Edaline decided that he should have his own room so he doesn't have to stand outside my room all night, it was stationed just beside my room so he could still protect me.

" Wut "the seven foot tall goblin grunted " Training " I reply he jumps up at training "Come on " I say ". He grabs his sword as usual and asks me what weapon, I pick my usual twin blades that he had given to me.

Soon enough we're sparring, my hair is in a messy bun to keep it out of the way. Sandor steps forwards and tries to cut me with the blade of his sword but I quickly duck and punch him in the stomouch causing him to pause so I get on his back and get him in a choke hold " I win loser  " I tease  , sandor snorts  "I let you " " did not " did too ". Edaline comes and interrupts our bickering " Sophie , did you eat the mallow melt " she says in a very stern tone " umm maybe " I squeak out eda looks at me sternly causing sandor to laugh ,I glare at him hard and he quickly shuts up.

"Well I was gonna give you this for your next mission but"...Eda snapped her fingers and a cute puppy came out of no where, and I start dying of happiness, I pick up the puppy "So what's the mission "I ask getting straight to the point. I think the mission must be pretty awsome if I get to bring a cute little golden retriever  puppy, we're probably going to the forbidden cities "Well you'll just have to wait and find out...

Hi guys, if you are here, thank you all so much for reading. Especially you, WeisPotatoes, you made my day!