sad time <3 (then happy) inspired by the song {i can't handle change}

Ponks pov:

      "Sam I... I love you be my valentine!?" I said shaking I was tired and just wanted to get my feelings out, I've loved him for so long I thought to myself. 

     "Ponk... What?" Sam sighed and layed me down with him we watched the sun fall into dark, I felt so weak as if I couldn't do anything in that moment. 

It hit me just then those words. I felt sick like I was worth nothing he made me feel like nothing. "Ponk I don't love you. I will never love you, nothing you do is good enough for me isn't it obvious." 

Sams pov:

I woke up with Ponk passed out on my lap he was shaking in his sleep all night, I hope he's okay I said to myself. I was so happy after last night. I was planning on confessing but when he did it himself I just couldn't say no! I kissed his forehead lightly and carried him back to my base.

It was a normal day on the smp I watched over the prison, checked on Tommy and said hello to Hannah on my way home.

 I was surprised to run into Foolish "Oh hey how you doing big man!" He said loudly.

"I'm doing alright how about you? anything on your mind, you seem a bit stressed!" I responded.

"I'm doing well, I heard Ponk confessed last night, but I couldn't find him anywhere today? So well how did it work out, what did you say?" Foolish seemed a bit worried, saying all he needed to get out.

Foolish's pov:

"What? What do you mean you couldn't find him anywhere? Did you check my base?? I need to go find him I knew something was wrong! What if he had another one of his dreams..." I heard pain in Sams voice, he knew how bad Ponk dreams got... They really ruined every memory he owns, Sam looked like he was going to cry. I watched as he ran off into the darkness of the forest.

Ponks pov:

Why am I back at Sams base... I thought to myself with dried tears in my eyes. I tried to stand but was too tired my legs failed me.

"Fuck," I whispered as I heard as the door slide open with a loud bang and the sound of someone running. 

"PONK! I KNOW YOU THINK I SAID SOMETHING AND I SWEAR I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT TO YOU PLEASE IT WASN'T ME!" Sam had screamed in the secret base causing him to echo through the long hallway.

The door had swung open so quickly I jumped out of fear, looking up I saw the green haired boy still in his warden suit, it made me want to cry, I know I'm just weird and my memories take over my life but it feels so real I sat silent thinking about it all to myself.. Looking up our eyes locked as he sat down hugging me, was he crying? I didn't know I just wanted to hold him forever in that moment, as I buried my head into his chest my eyes started watering and I could't stop the tears fell into Sams shirt, he knew I was crying as he lifted my head up and stared at me, asking for permission he said "Ponk? Are you okay, uhm can I kiss you?.." I stared into his eyes deeply before going into the kiss, I set my tongue against his teeth lightly hoping for him to give me permission, as he did he soon took over.

Sams pov:

      Ponk took the kiss further i accepted taking over him, letting go to breath I spoke softly "Ponk, I love you," he whispered back "I love you to Sammy."

still working on it :)) HOPING TO HAVE A NEW UPDATE OR HEADCANNON WRITTEN THIS MONTH (i don't have that much motivation I'm trying over here :'))