LVII. New Year, No Us

Ewing Township, NJ

Anneliese Hudson"New Year, No Us"

Anneliese Hudson
"New Year, No Us"

"Bitch, it's lit out here!" Jade exclaimed, I chuckled looking at my phone.

She had went to New York to see the ball drop in Times Square with her little boo. She was calling me to show me how crowded it was.

"I really wish you could've came sis." She told me.

"Me too, but I can do that next year. I had to babysit anyways." I said, glancing down at the baby that was laying on my lap.

I started rubbing her head gently, staying away from her soft spot.

"True, but this man so damn fine Lia. I can't wait for him to kiss my pretty ass." She squealed, I shook my head laughing.

"Make sure it's the best kiss too cause we can't have no fuck ups on the New Years kiss." I told her.

"No foreal, but I'm not the only one that's going to have a New Years kiss. You finna kiss your baby daddy." She cooed and I roll my eyes.

"No, I'm not going to kiss him. He's not even here." I told her.

He had went out for the night and I didn't mind it. He was here with me for the whole day, so I wasn't complaining about him being out. We were just chilling, going to the mall to get some baby things. I could really see he was changing.

Even though, he should've been doing this since the beginning. It was new to the both of us and he was really trying. I couldn't wait to see what we were having. We both wanted a boy, so that's what we were hoping for. But, was fine with whatever. A healthy baby was all we wanted.

Plus, my baby was turning 22 in a little while. So, of course he had to turn up for the one time.

"Did he come over?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, earlier. We were chilling all day today and his birthday is literally New Year's Day, so he's out." I answered, shrugging my shoulders.

"Aww, that's nice. But, this man coming back imma call you back in a few minutes. I love you Pooh."

"Okay, I love you too and please be careful." I told her before we hung up the phone.

I check the time seeing there was ten minutes until midnight. I locking my phone then picked up Lilly. She whined a little and I started rubbing her back, so she could stay asleep. I got off the couch then headed to my room. Once I walked in, I laid Lilly on my bed then let out a small sigh.

I place my hand on my lower back as I started to feel some pain. I took deep breaths walking back out my room. I sat back down on the couch then opened up my laptop.

I started poking my stomach, "It's almost daddy's birthday."

დ︎დ︎დ︎

Onest

"Are you okay?" Lexus asked me and I look up at her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"It's looks like your upset." She said and I shook my head.

Not gon' lie I was upset. Usually, I'll be happy as hell to celebrate my birthday, but I wasn't at all. It was just boring and I didn't even want to be around people at the moment. I look at the time seeing there was three minutes until midnight. I sigh lowly pushing past people, walking out the party I was at.

I went outside and sat down on the curb bored as fuck. I went on my phone and went to Instagram.

"Hiii!" I look up seeing a couple girls waving at me.

I gave them a small head nod before going back on my phone. Once I got bored, I locked it then hung my head. I started hearing counting and I didn't even bother to go back inside. I look at the time seeing it had finally struck midnight and I started hearing fireworks.

I was finally 22.

A message came across my phone from Lia and I quickly clicked on it.

𝐋𝐢𝐚❤️

𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐢𝐠
𝟐𝟐 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲❤️

𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐲𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥

I smirk rereading her message. Even though I wasn't with her, it still felt like it.

დ︎დ︎დ︎

Aight so the next chapter is gonna be some mess and karma finna start her shit!!!!!

Anyway, I wanted to show y'all something I'm working on...

So this a preview of a new story I'm working on and will be out once this story is done

So this a preview of a new story I'm working on and will be out once this story is done. It's called His Heart to Love. It's different and something I'm looking forward to publishing it soon.