Chapter 4 (Awkward)

It's been pretty awkward for the past week. I'm due in about 2 weeks so I've honestly just been lounging on the couch. I can't really do anything anyways. I'm too big to get up out of bed, without help. And I'm really exhausted. Exhausted from everything. Exhausted from Bakugo, from the class, from being pregnant, I'm just down with putting up with anymore bullshit. Now that I've changed my attitude I feel better about myself. Those class 1-A asshats are too scared, plain cowards, or are trying to find a way for me not to press charges against Bakugo and Kirishima because the only ones who I have forgiven were the ones who weren't at class that day, meaning they were not involved. I was approached  by Bakuhoe as me and my girls Momo and Uraraka where just minding our own business, talking about our fav hero's in the female section, when I was met with the Pomeranians angry glare. I just looked at him, feeling annoyed. When he said, "One of you move, I wanna watch the game." I just payed no attention to him. Uraraka and momo caught what I was doing as we all flipped him off. He then grabbed my shoulder aggressively, I was in no mood to put up with him. I stood up baring my teeth in a threatening growl, as I hissed, "You want more charges added to that court case of yours?" He tried to threaten me with an alpha growl, but that was no match for my growls, Uraraka joined in too, and soon after Momo. He still wasn't leaving us alone so I gave a signal that told my girls to back down and they understood. I got up into Bakugo's face and unleashing my new little protection advancement. When an omega is pregnant they grow more protection to defend against alphas such as, sharper and more dangerous canines and small horns that start at the base of the nose, along with heightened sense and claws like no other. All 3 advancements at the same time are rare but deadly, turning the omega into a Dominant Omega, or DO. DO's are rare but, by far the most dangerous of the 4 secondary genders, for when they are pregnant they are far more aggressive. I let my body work it's natural defense as I grew just a tad taller than Bakuhoe, the horns and teeth stretching and my claws and teeth bared. He just looked at me, taking a step back. "You're a fuckin D.O?!" He shouted with surprise. I assume the class heard him because they all came in gasping. Then Kirishima stood in between us, he turned full hardening as he yelled, "Leave him the fuck alone! You bitch-ass Omega!!" I could see the fear appearing in Bakugo's eyes as he tried to pull kirishima back, "He's a fucking D.O,  you absolute dumbass!!" Bakugo tried to push him out but, I gave a sinister growl making the 2 coward under me. I would have pounced, but I was ultimately stopped by the recognizable, Aizawa Sensei. "Stand down, Problem child." I couldn't help but relax, as I felt his comforting hand on my shoulder. I returned back to normal height as my adrenaline went down and I could feel the hormones hit me like a truck. I burst out in tears as I hugged Aizawa Sensei. He just gave me a comforting hug of reassurance. After my I was transformed back, the only thing still on was my pointed horn at the tip of my snout, this marked me as an official Dominant Omega. "Uraraka, Momo I know you 3 are very close, so please take care of him for the rest of the night. I was handed over to my girls. Where they high fives me and congratulated me on becoming the strongest of the genders. Also we researched and a D.O can make a pack. A pack is a bond between 2 or more people that is lifelong. This bond makes the leader of the pack able to know when its members are in distress or pain. They have bonded scents threatening any alpha or beta that dares threaten. They will scent like the D.O giving them protection. I asked the girls if they would want to be in my pack and they agreed. I marked each of them, seeing as their protectors also, a D.O's pack consists of majorly single omegas's, or occasionally betas. Now they were bonded.

Aizawa POV.
As the 2 girls escorted problem child away, I looked back at the frightened class then turned to the 2 on the ground. "Alright, who pissed problem child off." Kirishima just said, in defense. "When I got here that bitch was about to pounce on Bakubro!" I felt angered that they were trying to shift the blame onto problem child, seeing as he is a good kid just trying to achieve his dream when Bakugo had to go and make it even harder on him. I got up and said, making sure they knew I was angry. "Stop mocking him, you 2 know exactly why he snapped and you haven't even had the dignity to apologize." They looked at each-other. They knee what I was talking about. "And so it was Bakugo who pissed him off." Bakugo got up and said, "I only asked him to move." I just placed my hand on his shoulder. "Oh Bakugo, you don't know the struggles of being pregnant." He sat down with a grunt. "It, can't be that hard." I heard him mumble. "Well for the first few months, you can't hold anything down. After that you start you start to show, which in problem child's case made him feel self conscious. And then towards the end, you are constantly exhausted and your feet and back ache all the time." Bakugo just and Kirishima just looked at me with surprised yet guilty glances. "And kirishima, as a Beta you should know better than to interfere in a stand off. That probably just pushed him over his limit." He just nodded, a tinge of anger in his eyes. I just sighed and walked away. But, in the back of my head I knew this wasn't the end of it.