Ill Wait For You (Louis Tomlinson Fanfic)

աʜγ ʜɛʟʟɵ тʜɛяɛ ʏou sɛ×γ pɛopʟɛ

My names Julia! Well I'm writing this fanfic for a friend... No it's not a Larry fanfic sadly. It does involve all the boys though!

ⓅⓁⒺⒶⓈⒺ Ⓥⓞⓣⓔ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ ⓐⓣ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓔⓝⓓ ⓞⓕ ⒺⓋⒺⓇⓎ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ!

Mind checking out my other fanfic!? It's not the best but ehh. It's called "Little Things About You" it's on hold for now but it won't be for long!

WORD OF THE DAY; ⓃⒶⓇⓇⓎ

LIKE. YOU DONT KNOW HOW MY FEELS ARE. THEY GOIN CRAY CRAY. THE FACT THAT THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER IS NOT AND SHALL NEVER BE ACCEPTABLE

Well.... Enjoy the Chapter! ^.^

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 1;

"LOUIS CAN YOU LEAVE LOTTIE ALONE" why does he love to bother his sisters so much? Ugh he gets on my last nerves some times.

Well, my name is Sophia and Im the babysitter for the Tomlinson family. I've been working for them for over 2 years.

I saw their flyer stapled to an electricity poll saying they were in need of a babysitter for their 5 kids. I was in desperate need of some money since I had to finish paying my college fee.

I was 19 and I had already finished my 4 years of college. I'm a straight A student so that's why I finished so early. I skipped 3 grades, 7th grade, freshman year and senior year.

I lived 10 minutes away from their house so I called them up right away and they invited me over to see if I wanted the job.

At first I was a little hesitant to accept but I ended up agreeing. I work every day of the week and only go home on weekends.

Some weeks I don't even go home. I even have a room that i share with Felicite at their house and everything. They had 5 kids, Louis who was 18, felicite who was 15, Lottie who was 12 and the twins, phoebe and daisy who were 5. I was basically part of the family.

Louis would always watch a show on TV called xfactor uk. I was never really interested in that type of media but I was gonna have to watch it soon.

Are you wondering why? Well ill tell you. Louis the smart ass he is, is gonna audition. The kid can sing. But like, I don't think he's got what they want. But who knows.

My best friend Stephany (Steph for short) was gonna come over and spend the weekend here with us. She's got a major crush on Lou and I think he's got the hots for her too.

They would honestly make a really cute couple.

Louis was leaving for X-Factor in October..... 5 months away. I'd walk past him every day and he'd act as if he were a famous pop star and ask if I wanted his autograph. I'd roll my eyes at him and slap him as I continued doing what I would do.

He eventually stopped doing that but now he's in the phase where he thinks he's a celebrity and no one can get near him.

I honestly think the kid has issues. He's so delusional.

I headed over to the kitchen to cook some fancy dinner for when Steph came over we could all eat.

Mr and Mrs. Tomlinson were out of town for a meeting and i was in charge of the house and the "kids"

I loved teasing Steph since I knew she liked Louis. She would always talk about him over the phone. She even made me take random pictures of him and send them to her.

Felicite was out with some friends, Lottie was playing with Phoebe and Daisy in the living room and god knows what Lou was doing. I went to check on him but halfway to his room I changed my mind.

"Nah ill just stay here. He's big enough to take care of himself" I mumbled to myself as I walked past the girls and into the kitchen.

I was going to make some Filet mignon with home-made mashed potatoes and gravy, some green veggies and some rice.

The kids favorite.

"Immmmm hereeeeee" I hear a scream coming from the door. "STEPHYYYY" phoebe and daisy shout in unison as they run to the door and give stephany a hug. "Lottie call Louis and tell him to come here right now"

She obeyed my orders and walked towards the staircase after Louis as I walked towards the door to give step a hug.

"YOUR NOT CALLING LOUIS DOWN TO SEE ME ARE YOU?!?!?!" She began having a panick attack and hyperventilating. She only had one suitcase and her makeup bag and shoes.

After centuries on waiting for Louis to come downstairs I finally see his brown Justin bieber hair come down the stairs.

"Take your time princess Tommo" I say in the most sarcastic voice I have. He hasn't seen Steph and when he did.

You could -feel- the awkward. I bit the inside of my lip to keep myself from letting out a chuckle.

"Hi Stephany. Nice to see you again.." Louis says. He gestures for a hug but Steph went in for a handshake.

"That works too" I heard him mumble in an annoyed voice as he smiled at Steph who blushed as she shook Louis' hand.

-----------------------------------------------

ⒷⒶ-ⒹⓊⓜ-ⓉⒾⓈⓈ

DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT?! NO YOUDIDNT IT WAS AWFUL RIGHT!?

ⓅⓁⒺⒶⓈⒺ Ⓥⓞⓣⓔ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ

MWAHHHH ;***