[ Chapter IV : Jealousy ]

☾Third Point of View☽

Third Point of View

Atanas confined himself to his room since that day, and Felix, who watched over the Crown Prince, grew worried.

He stood next to the throne that Claude tiredly sat upon, and decided to express his concern for the father-son-duo,

"If I may say something your majesty..."

Claude without a glance at his old friend, replied, "What is it?"

Felix hesitatingly brought up the crown prince, "I'm concerned for the Crown Prince. He's been confining himself in his room, and well, I was hoping your majesty could—"

"Let him crumble."

Felix was taken back at the response and questioned if he heard that right, "Pardon, your Majesty...?"

"I said, let him crumble. It's fine to leave him like that, it'll be a good lesson for him. Atanas as the Crown Prince should be able to handle a slap. Such a frail person who can't has no right to ascend the throne." Claude's tone was unbothered and disinterested in the topic of the pale blond boy,

The red head felt the opposite, and his posture slightly slouched at the reply of Claude. Felix would go and visit Atanas after this. Hopefully he was doing okay.

"Felix, send new maids to the Princess's palace." Claude suddenly commanded.

The mentioned guard nodded, "Yes your Majesty."

Well looks like he'll have to hold off on visiting the Prince...

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Athanasia was carried by Felix after being shown the new maids that Claude sent on over as a late compensation for almost drowning her, and by the way, NOT saving her. It turns out he wasn't gifting her more maids, but replacing the old ones.

Athy sulked, 'Ugh he didn't bat an eye when they stole from the Palace. These new maids will be immune to my charms... all that hard work for nothing!'

As Felix escorted her to see Claude, she looked around and noticed the garden that looked nicely tended to. Strange- Claude didn't seem like the guy to care for a garden... well it was probably there before he became Emperor.

However, something caught her attention at the corner of her eye, causing her to perk up in Felix's arms.

"Huh...? Mister Felix- is that big brother over there?" She pulled on the sleeve of Felix's uniform which made him look to where she was pointing to. And following the direction of her little finger, there he saw the Crown Prince.