Chapter 4

He was the guy your elder sister loved. They both were dating and were going to marry but then he cheated on your sister as and was obsessed with you. On the day of their marriage your sister disappeared and was never found again. You never used to talk about this to anyone. He forced you to marry him 2 years back but you rejected him as you hated him to hell , your parents also opposed it after all that he did. He tried his best to marry you and did all attempts he could but couldn't proceed in any of them as your parents got him arrested later.

"Looks like you remember me now" he said by looking at your shocked face.

"You jerk, i hate you to the moon and i know you are the one who did something to my sister" you angered.

"Hahaha who would marry her, when a girl like you exists?" He smirked.

"Shut it" you jerked his hand off your shoulder.

He pinned you to the bed and hovered over you while smirking.

"So, are you here with a new attempt to marry me huh?" You spoke out

"Maybe" he said seductively.

When you spit on his face, "Throw the thought of marrying me outta your shitty head".

He got up and started shouting.

"You should know the deep secrets about your sister before doing this" He said with eyes closed and managed to walk outta the room.

While you just cursed at him and remembered your sister.

She was your best friend when you were young, she was always by your side, the time you both spent together was like heaven, hardly some people knew that you had a sister as she never used to go out much. She also asked you not to talk about her to anyone. She was 7 years older than you. She used to always stay at home, she also completed her studies at home with a personal teacher instead of going to school. Which was a big mystery for you. But what secrets was that guy talking about.

With all those thoughts you fell asleep.

Meanwhile

"I believe there's a reason why Sejin bought that girl alive or else he would have just killed her at the spot, i dont think think he bought her for his own pleasure either " Yoongi thought. When Someone knocked at the door.

"Come in"he ordered.

"Hyung i need to talk to you!" Sejin spoke.

"Whats it now?" Yoongi asked.

"What about that girl? She should be punished? Dont you think so?" He said with a serious face.

"Shes already being punished by staying up here, what else do you want?" Yoongi said

"But we just cant keep her like this for the whole life" Sejin said.

"Then why didn't you kill her at the spot?" Yoongi asked taking a chance.

"Because she was innocent, i mean it wasn't her fault either....she just came there as she heard some noise. Killing her would be too harsh and letting her go would be dangerous for us" Sejin answered.

"Since when did you start pitying people?" Yoongi knew he was lying.

The relationship between both of them was different. Sejin was a person to kill anyone for his own good just like other mafia's but Yoongi didn't like this. They used to keep fighting for silly things. But later they used to get back together. Yoongi always opposed killing innocent people. He killed those people who really deserve to die. Sejin was 4 years younger than Yoongi.

" Lets not waste our time in meaning less conversation" said Sejin.

"Then? Are you done? If yes, then you can leave" ordered yoongi.

"Send the maid to my room before leaving" Yoongi said.

"Am i a servant or something to do what you say" angered Sejin.

"Uve never done what i said , so never brag about it and be lucky that you are given a place to stay in my house" spoke Yoongi while standing infront of him.

"You have to let me live here as im your brother, you cant remove me outta this house" Sejin laughed.

"This house is mine and uve never contributed in anything remember that and know your limits. I can throw you outta here whenever i want , got that! After all you do is fuck different girls in the house" Yoongi angered.

"Hyung! I also help you around" said Sejin.

"You were the one who agreed in assisting me and in return i would allow you to stay in my house remember" winked Yoongi.

"Thats a lot already, ive helped you find out all the information in each cases" argued Sejin.

"And in return ur staying in this house and enjoying my money" said Yoongi while checking out a file.

" Can we not talk bout our house now" sighed Sejin.

" My house!" Yoongi pointed at the floor.

"Okay okay, ur house" Sejin gave a death glare to Yoongi.

"Now lets talk bout the main thing" Sejin spoke again.

"Is there something else too?" Yoongi crashed his brows.

Sejin came closer to Yoongi , " Yeah, so i just found out....the girl , y/n is from a mafia background and can help us a lot"

__________________________________________