2.the compound

On the way to the what I presumed would be their compound I sent a message out to my brother telling him to get the others ready, i let him know we were heading north and to start following our trail as soon as possible. "sir, where are you taking me" i whimpered and lifting my head from his shoulder, i tried to distract myself from the feel of his arms wrapped around my body, i wanted to tear them from their sockets. He was a hunter and if hed had the slightest idea it was a wolf he was carring in his arms hed be disgsuted, almost as disgusted as i felt having to be in them, but not quite. i was itching to tear his thorat out but that could wait, first he had to take me to his compound. "you said you were attacked, i just want to help you." Help was not the word i would use, what these monsters did was hunt, hense the name hunters, they devoted their lives to killing wolves, and it didnt stop there. they thought themselves quite the heroes, which for now was good for me as i wouldnt be in this guys arms if they didn't, but in all honesty it wasn't a good thing not at all, they took pity on those 'affected' by the wolves, namely humans, and had facility's in which they conducted experiments on those impregnated by wolves whether by choice or not, they took the babies as their own, learning everything they could about our species and then discarded of what was left of the mothers. that's where I hoped this man was taking me. "yes but where are you taking me" i laid my head against his chest and winced as if in pain, he shifted me around in his arms "better? I'm taking to to a doctoring facility, not far from here, it helps people like you, who have been attacked." Bingo! I frowned to make it seem like I was in though and then reached up to touch his cheek feigning appreciation "thank you so very much, what is your name" he paused for a second as if deciding where or not to tell me "Ajax" I smiled sweetly and ran my fingers along his jaw line "thank you Ajax" he shivered as my fingers traced a path across his jaw and his step momentarily faulted. recovering quickly he nodded "we're here"