💖M💖

💙Should Ben stay with Erica or go talk to Mike?💙

💙Erica

💙Mike
                💙💛💖 Last Time💙💛💖

She kissed my cheek and I just smiled at her but I have to admit I was dying inside.

"Take that as a thanks for waiting for me"

2200 hours
Ben's POV:
I just sat there in shock did she just kiss me before I could even say anything I heard someone yelling an OW at the door. I swear if it was Chip I'm going to kill him.

"Let me take care of this" Erica said

She walked over to the door opened it. I saw Chip standing there and he was about to say so.ething before Erica said

"Whatever you're asking. NO. Go finish packing Chip."

She slammed the door and walked over to me and smiled.

"So our flight is at 6am tommorow which means we have to wake up at 4am so we need to sleep now it's 10pm. If you want to stay here with me that's fine. I still have to plan things so you can go on my bed and sleep I'll join you later"

I was shocked of all a sudden after she opened up she didn't care about personal space? I mean I'm not complaining. I took off my shoes and laid down on her bed I was nervous to be honest. I looked at her working on something after a couple minutes she looked back at me.

"Ben go to sleep. I'm not gonna kill you so don't worry. I'll he done in 10 minutes."

She got up turned the lights off and continued working on her computer. I was almost asleep when I heard her shut her laptop off and get on bed with me. She laid infront of me and smiled then she turned her back towards me and I don't know how but I got the courage to put my hands around her waist and nuzzle my face into her neck. She giggled. ERICA HALE GIGGLED. It was the cute noise I had ever heard her make in the history of cute noises.

"Bennn.... Go to sleep dude. I love you and all but please rest"

I blushed like a cherry good news she couldn't see my face. I snuggled up to her closer and fell asleep like that. If only she could just be my girlfriend already. For now I have to respect we are friends with BENifets. (I'm back with the puns yall) I'll change her mind soon I can't be very pushy about it though I have to show her how to trust again. Otherwise she'll never learn how to again and I can't risk that.

400 hours

Erica's POV: I woke up to my alarm ringing and I shut it off. I tried to get up when I looked down and saw Ben's hands on my waist. I smiled I removed them and kissed his forehead. Yeah yeah I know we aren't dating but I might be ready. Also no one is watching and I'm 100% sure of that. I snuck into his room grabbed his luggage and brought it to my room. I got ready for the day. I felt a bit girly today so I wore the outfit my mom gave me just in case I wanted to. I also put on some light flower scented perfume that I am bringing with me to Florida because I want to do something diffrent for a change. I kept my hair down a made it a bit wavy and put some light eyeliner on.

Erica's outfit