America's Sweetheart (1)

Chapter 1

          GEM MAGAZINE                       www.gemmag.com                            Mon, Feb 21st, 2011

                                                        GOOD GIRL GONE BAD?

                                                             By Damien Bloom

     It seems as if America's sweetheart Stella Martin has finally shone her true colors. After three famous years of being the 'girl who can do no wrong', Martin appears to have finally shed the former image to move onto her new image: the crazy, out-of-control lunatic bound to head for rehab. When Martin got drunk and punched a friend in the face back in November, we didn't say anything. Well, not much. When Martin got kicked out of a club for breaking club rules, we thought hey, she's just trying to have fun, right? And just last month, when Martin swore at a group of fans and acted incredibly rude, we figured she woke up on the wrong side of the bed...but this is now the last straw. It's hard to be so forgiving when some one keeps on making the same type of mistakes. It has just been reported that there is an exclusive Stella Martin sex tape floating around on the internet. Though there is no proof for the tape's existence, it would no longer be surprising if such a tape came to be. Martin's rep denied the rumours, and called the media "a bunch of disgusting, hungry fools". Well, we may be hungry, but that's only because we see something we want to eat...if that makes any sense. Besides that, Stella was recently spotted on the set of her upcoming new movie, Just My Luck. When our people tried to question her personally, they were rudely ordered to "get the hell out" by her agent...so unfortunately, we were not able to reach her, though we really wanted her to have her own say in this huge controversy.

     Wake up, Stella Martin! We want our old sweetheart back! Well, most of us...excluding all those perverts just waiting to get their hands on you (or/and your sex tape).

     Tell us what you all think! Do you like this new Stella, or do you want the old Stella back? What do you think of her recent scandalous behaviour? Is this Hollywood babe doomed to head onto a certain Spear's path? Sound off below!

______________________________________________________________________

so what do you all think of this? hehe, want me to continue it? the rest of the story will probably be from Stella Martin's perspective... and she will tell you all about Hollywood politics .. and her life .. and so on .. ;)

please comment, vote, & fan ! xD I'd really appreciate some feedback!

oh, and my brother was basically begging me to dedicate this chapter to him, so, feeling sorry for him, i did :P LOL. yeah, his username is 'shadowdemon92'. ironic, considering how my username is 'sweetangelz77'. LMAO get it ? :$ demon, angel? we're total opposites, just saying now;)