🌪

*Me Looking at other girls*
"Kitni photogenic hai"
"Kitni cute hai"
"Yeh toh model hai"

*Me looking through my own photos*
"Bas ek katore ki kami thi,vrna toh tune bhikhari lagna hi tha"

(So here is the thing this was meant to be funny but it's not because tearing yourself down isn't funny,this book is for entertainment purpose and ik how my readers connect to this so i decided to publish another book, which will basically be our (yes our, me and all my readers)rant book, where there will be a separate question every week and readers can share their opinions and experiences on that,your identity will never be disclosed if you don't want to and that will be no hate and no judgement zone.)
*IMPORTANT*
NOW THERE ARE TONS OF QUESTION ON THIS.
1.WHY I AM DOING THIS ?
I'm doing this I've been at really bad places before and ik how hard it is to open up and share your experience on that, which only makes the emotional baggage unbearable, it's just a simple step towards that.

2.CAN YOU TRUST ME ?
My readers are my family and if they can't trust me on this then it's also fine but as long as I know I'm a person who is too lazy to gossip too why would I ever do something to hurt my fam.so your confessions are safe.

3.HOW WILL THIS HELP?
Reading about other people's experiences and stuff will make us realize that we are not alone in this and how can we cope with the difficulties.

(if you guys agree and are with me in this together you can dm me your stories and experiences and I'll post it as a help for everyone, if you think it's terrible and hard to share you can just say that you want to be anonymous, it's okay )
*Readers who don't agree, it's totally okay. I'll post the next chapter soon *

*Here's a link to the other book*
https://www.wattpad.com/1057821273?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_published&wp_page=create_on_publish&wp_uname=Chahat16&wp_originator=41WyAAfwuPkiKY9nCccU693L0M34SGB7F0BIvNhB8JaaojoRCcRiRPKvcXjOvm4YjG7BPBjqf9Elp72weczT%2Bfc3KNq%2BreecvgS3yOhiTkKERVlC5VJAbbF4yhPBLyBQ

Yaar! INDIAN Huजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें