THE FAERIE WAND (PART 1)

My beautiful love fairy

Chapter 1 :

I 'm inside of my home sleeping in the night with a beautiful dream about fairytales . But Im just a kid .

Y/N : Zzzzzzz.....

In the morning mom wakes me , But I Want to recognise who is the person in my dream .

Mother: Y/N , Common wake up ! .

At the time of 4:00 time on home after class inside of school ....

My friend told me his name is jack , he believe the story of all books and he love reading it . So he came from me you come in there library to read something incredible .

One day I saw a book that coveredly black and had a red at the top of cover which full of light

When I open the book . The book is realy magical . Cause nothing is inside the book , It is only a paper . While Im browsing something is inside . The ink can out in the paper without writting it a pen or something ink ....

Book :
FAIRYTALE BOOK :  Do you believe in fairytales . If yes tell your name from the book . If no then dont open it . Something happens if you just do something wrong .

I am FAIRYTALE BOOK ......

I know you .....

Y/N : How did you know me .....

Book:

Offcourse this is the magical book and invisible teller information about fairytales ...

Y/N : This is unbelievable( to tell it).

After I talk to the magical book . Im going to tell my friend that I found something .

When he browse the book he said theres nothing in the book .

I remember the book says "do you believe in fairytales "? .

Y/N : Jack , do you believe in fairytales .

Jack : Yes I believe in fairytales .

___

The second time that jack open the book.... He suprisingly see something unbelievable

Jack : What is this thing ?

Y/N : Do you want to try it ?

JACK : Common lets go !

Y/N: WHERE ARE WE GOING ?!( while running with my back pack ) .

Jack : where going at the secret place ...

At the night ......

At that night we are trying to go inside of our classroom . But the guard is in the white small house to guard the school so we planned to prank the guared that there is a ghost .... So that We will to get inside in the school in 107 door of the classroom .

___________________

Chapter 2 :

Y/N : jack

JACK : What ?

Y/N : Come here we've got a plan .

(Whispered).....

Where is your computer try to scared him out ok go to the left and Im going to scared him ok, .

Jack : ok