Ticci Toby

Static. That's all you heard walking to school. The faint buzz got louder as you neared the high school. You grunted as you felt a tugging feeling in your stomach. It as as if, someone was pulling you away. You decided to fight the pull, and keep walking. 

You saw that everyone was in a group surrounding a NEW kid. 'I thought all of the new kids were dead...' you thought, but shrugged, dismissing the thought. 

"Hey new kid! Beat it! Nobody wants you here! You ST-ST-STUTTER too much!" One big buff senior said.

"I-I'm s-s-sorr-ry-y. I-I d-don't-t mean to st-stutter-r..." the new kid said, frightened.

"What's your name K-Kid?" The senior asked. 

"T-Toby-y R-Rog-gers..." The kid managed to stutter out.

"Well TICCI TOBY, how would you like to feel pain right across your stupid face?" The senior threatened.

"I-I can't f-feel pain." Toby said.

"That's awfully hard to believe, Ticci Toby!" The senior replied, chuckling. The senior threw Toby onto the lockers.

Toby got up, just fine. He didn't even show signs of feeling any pain. 

"Wr-wrong move..." Toby said looking down. 

Before Toby could charge at the senior, he looked and saw you. 

"Hey! There you are! I've been looking all over for you-u!" Toby called almost clearly.

You pointed at yourself questioningly. Why was he looking for you? How did he know you? Why isn't he dead? Why can't he feel pain? AND WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU HAVE A STRANGE CRAVING FOR WAFFLES?! All of these questions (except for the last one) will be answered in the next part! Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Sorry that this part is shorter than the others... I got lazy... Anyways, yay!  Ticci Toby is in it! And you probably ARE wondering why you have a strange craving for waffles. Two words. Ticci Toby. He loves waffles, so he has a waffle aura! (don't ask, it's just what Toby told me...) NO I WON'T START SHIPPING READER AND TOBY. Maybe in a different fanfic, just not this one. That is all. BUH BYE. <3

~Glitch