Chapter 5

Here's Chapter 5!!!! There's a special guest in this chapter! Enjoy!!! 

After playing games and messing around in the pool, I decided to take a quick shower since everyone decided to stay over for the night which is fine with me since my house is like a mansion with 8 bedrooms, three rooms are taken since one is my brothers room, my parents room and my room leaving it with 5 rooms so I guess one girl can stay with one of the boys if they have their own room. I said goodnight to everyone because I don’t want to see the fight between them about the rooms.

I walked to my room and closed the door, I closed my eyes but I just could stop thinking about my plan, I knew when I could do it and I know who can help me, but I am not sure if Harry will fall for Bethany. I was interrupted from my thoughts with a knock on my door; I went to open the door to see Louis looking at me with a smile across his face.  “Babe, I can’t sleep do you think I can stay with you for a while?” he said smirking. “I guess you can” I said.  I let Louis in and closed the door and got back into bed, he took off his top and shorts and all he was in was his boxers. I couldn’t stop staring, he noticed this and said “Do you want me to grab your phone so you can take a picture, it will last longer” he said with a cheeky grin on his face. “Nope, it’s fine” I said.

He got into bed and I moved closer to him.  I laid my head on his chest; he reached down for my hand and took a hold of it, intertwining our fingers. His lips grazed on the top of my head and I closed my eyes, feeling happier that I got to kiss Louis today in the pool. “I love you Stephanie La’Scarla” Louis said quietly. “I love you too Louis Tomlinson” I said.  I smiled and closed my eyes and fell into a long sleep.

I woke up in the morning seeing Louis sleeping peacefully, I grab my phone from my bed side table and texted the girls to get up and meet me in the kitchen to surprise the boys with breakfast. I got up quietly and went downstairs to see the girls already cooking.

The girls had just finished cooking breakfast and the food was on the table, the boys finally woke up and came down the stairs, thankfully they all had clothes on. “This smells nice!” Louis said putting his arms around me from behind making me smile. “Thanks, let’s take a seat” I said.

******

I went to put the dishes in the dishwasher and everyone was in the lounge room.  Liam spoke up and said “Steph, we all have to go to the studio because there is going to be a special guest for the movie” “oh… really, I will go and get ready and then we will leave”. We arrived at the studio and I made my way to where the producers were, they directed me and the lads and girls expect Harry who was in this scene to where they will be shooting today’s scene and told us to be the audience. We took our seats and were wondering who the special guest is.

They stared filming and I noticed two people, a cute guy with ginger hair, crystal blue eyes, tall and a lot of tattoos and a girl with blonde hair, tall and very pretty. I got a close up and realised it was my friend from school Charlie, she hangs out with me but she is not obsessed with One Direction but we are very good friends. Charlie loves drama and singing so I guess that’s how she got the part.  I saw the close up of the guy who was standing next to Harry and I realised it was Harry’s close friend Ed Sheeran! I noticed Charlie couldn’t contain her excitement since she loves him and what made it funny for me and my friends is that she is playing his love interest.

The scene has ended and Charlie looked like she was going to faint after kissing Ed. I was trying not laugh as it was hilarious watching her blush and act at the same time. We left out seats and I ran to Charlie giving her a hug and teasing her about Ed. Charlie introduced me and the girlies to Ed and he was really nice and I understand why Charlie is in love with him. 

We left the studio and everyone went home, I arrived home and had to clean up the house since my parents and brother were at my Nonna’s (Grandmother) house. I went to my room and planned out what had to be done for the two love birds that need to be together! I called the girlies to come over, cos I need help and they need to know especially Bethany.  “Okay, girlies, I have a plan for Harry to stop liking me.” “And what is the plan” Bethany said taking a bottle of water and drinking it “For Harry to fall in love with you” I said. Bethany spat out her water and literally chokes on it. “What?!” she said after spitting the water all over the table. “You like, Harry right and you want to be with him?” “Yeah, I do” “Well that settles it, the boys told me there is going to be a red carpet premiere of the movie and because we get all dressed up, when Harry looks at Beth, he won’t be able to take his eyes off her!” I said with a smirk on my face.  Bethany just blushed but I think she is having second thoughts on this plan. 

Did you like chapter 5? What are your thoughts on Charlie and Ed Sheeran? Should i continue using them in the story? Please comment and 3+ comments for an update!!! xoxo