bugaboo Pt.1

"bugaboo where are u" "Really cat nior i told you to stop calling me bugaboo." you say "stop being so seirous ladybug." "stop being such a baby cat nior." "whatever bugaboo" you roll your eyes  and go to fight dark cupid. Something about catnior was off and it was not good. you Defeat dark cupid and than u start to go than you stop and call cat nior and you tell him to meet you at the ifral tower. " cat nior what wrong?" "it well thwre is a girl in my school named y/n and i wanna ask her out but i dont know of she likes me." Just ask her cat nior i know shell say yes." "ok thank you lady bug"" your welcom kittie."

At school

"bye ma by pa" And i run outside and Go to school. I was late so i was the only one in the locker room and i had my ere buds in so i did not see anyone elas in the room. untell i felt someone grab my hand and walk me to the boy batheroom. What are you doing? I yell and i see adrien. He was so strong so i thought it was a acomatised victom. I got out of his grip and ren to the bathroom the girls bathroom.  "TIKI SPOTS ON" And i turn into ladybug. And then adrien walks in and see's me." M'lady And y/n are the same person. " "  YOUR CAT NIOR WHAT HOW. YOU TOO ARE NOTHING A LIKE ""PLAG CLAWS OUT" and he turns into cat nior "Oh and i was taking you to the boys bathroom so i can ask you out with out anyone hereing Cuz dont laff but father dont let me date"  "well he never said cat nior could not date." "true so how bout tonight  8pm your place." "yes  meet me in my room and come from the roof." "ok" "Oh and y/m before you go im happy to know it was you behind the mask all along."He sead as he kised you and went off. 

Sorry it sucks and sorry it took so long but as soon as school lets out in 5 more day all my books including this owe will all get updated more thank you and have a good day or night.