ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 🧑🏻‍🦰

𝕊𝕖𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
The day I met Micky Milkovich was meant to be an exciting day between me and Ian. It was Thanksgiving so we were invited to the Gallagher family get together, well Ian was but I tagged along.

It was nice finally meeting Ian's family, I always felt bad about not meeting them so this felt like a step forward in our relationship.
I met Lip first, you could tell Ian was the closest with him. Lip was sitting on the steps smoking.
If I knew him I would say something like
"Smoking kills" but I didn't say that.
Wanted to make a good impression.
"So this is your new boyfriend huh?" Lip asked, "moved on then?"
Ian glared up at Lip.
"What! Just asking" lip said then chuckled, pressing the end of the cigarette to his lips then exhaled.
"Warning though Fiona's not taking shit anymore, welcome back, the family is even more fucked up as before."
lip chucked the cigarette to the ground and walked inside.

I followed after Ian into the famous Gallagher house.
Moved on? From who? Ian didn't seem interested in the guys I've been told about.
Don't blame him they were all pedos, taking advantage of him. But it did make me think.

I was snapped out of my daze with the family's greeting.
"Hey, Ian!" A girl with brown hair called, she had a beer in her hand and was leaning against the small kitchen counter.
The house was bigger than I expected it to be but then again there is a lot of them.
"Hey, Fiona" Fiona, Ian's eldest sister, the one that raised them all.
"Heard you're not taking shit anymore" Ian called whilst swiping 2 beers, handing one to me.
Looking and the mess of the family I think I'll be needing it.
"Don't listen to Lip, he's unreliable" Fiona laughed and lead us to the living room.

𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖 ✨
𝕀𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕔, 𝕚 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘.
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕠! 𝕀 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕩𝕩