→Two←

(A/N Enjoy this chapter and tell me your thoughts beutiful! Now, I dedicate this chapter to @Jashton_Is_Real cause she said she is loving this story, aww thank you!♡)

The boy gets up and my breath stops. Wow,  he is beautiful.

He has blond-ish hair which is a bit longer than normal and slightly curly. He is quite tall and fit, too. Oh, those becieps.

The boy is wearing geeky glasses which makes him look even hotter and a green sporty shirt and some extremely skinny jeans.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mr Green." He apologises.

The Professor just scoffs and signs to the boy to sit somewhere and continues to talk about Greek Art.

I notice him look around to find an empty seat and at some point his eyes fall on me and I swear to God that I see him smile at me for a brief second and I start to melt slowly.

I lose completely my attention and  I follow with my glance the boy going to sit some sits in front of me and Perrie.

I stare at his neck for God knows how long thinking about who could be the boy and if I would ever have the chance to talk to him.

My thoughts are interrupted by someone poking my arm.

I turn around and I see Perrie smirking at me in some kind of develish way. Oh My God the girl really knows how to be creepy.

"His name is Ashton, unfortunately for you he is not in my group of friends." She says still smirking.

"So?" I try to play it cool even though I'm sure my cheeks aren't helping since I feel them heat up.

"Oh c'mon, Jadey, don't lie to auntie Perald, I know you lied your eyes on the boy." She whispers while raising an eyebrow.

"What? That’s not true. What makes you think that?" I say coughing a bit.

"Mhh let me think, maybe the fact that you are drooling like crazy and practically creating a pool on the table? " She exclaims.

" What?!" I whisper-scream putting my hand on my chin trying to wipe away the non-existent saliva and I realise that she is mocking me.

"I was jocking, Jade." She giggles shaking her head.

" Miss Edwards, Miss Thirlwall, would you please shut up or exit the room? " Mr Green groans.

We lower our glances but we can't help but chuckle at the situation and I glare at her.

Meanwhile the lecture continues and this time I try to pay seriously attention to it.

The lesson is rather interesting, even if the Professor doesn't actually have this happy aura around him, let's say. Okay , okay, I'll tell the truth, he seems a prik. I just hope he won't be bad when I'll have to have my exams.

When the lecture is over, I start to pack my things.

"So, now I have Music. It starts in half an hour, but I have to go 'cause it is on the other part of the campus.  If you want join me and my friends at lunch at the campus diner. If you can't find us call me." She says smiling from hear to hear.

I nod and mumble an 'okay'.

She smiles again and pecks my cheek starting to exit the room.

As soon as I put my notebook in my bag, I look up to find a breath-taking simle.

"Hello, you are new here?" Ashton asks me.

"I- I ... yeah." I stutter mentally face-palming myself. I can't seem stupid in front of him.

"I'm Ashton Irwin!" He says offering me his hand.

"Jade Thirlwall." I say shaking his hand lightly, feeling its warmth which makes me shiver.

"Welcome here, Jade! If you ever need me you know where to find me." He gives me a One hundred millions dollar smile.

"Oh, thank you." I smile blushing.