千ㄖㄩ尺

Chapter 4

____________________________________________________________

The male stretched himself on his bed. He sat up straight and lazily headed towards the bathroom. His reflection almost jump scared him. "I look like a mess.." he thought after seeing his swollen eyes with eyebags and hair all fluffed up. An ungroomed cat is what he looked like. He didn't want to look like that the whole day so he decided to take a shower first.

When he stepped out of the shower, all dripping from soaked water his phone buzzed with a notification popping up. Felix unlocked his phone and noticed an unknown number messaging him.

' unknown number'

>> hey! It's me Hyunjin :)
I was wondering if we could meet up at the park again if your free. 

He smiled a bit on realizing it was Hyunjin. He glanced over to his desk that had a vase of white roses the older had given him yesterday night.

Hai Hyunjin hyung!<<
Yes, I'm free . Will see you at the park ;)
Also how'd you even get my number?

>> your friend Jisung gave it to me.

Ohh okay..<<
Anyways  can I bring my sister with me?
She loves going to the park..

>> you have a sister!?
Of course you can bring her! Cant wait to see you <3

Felix switched his phone off and placed it back on his table. He quickly dried his hair and slipped on some casual wear.

 He quickly dried his hair and slipped on some casual wear

( here's his outfit btw :3)

He quickly head out his bedroom after he had his outfit on.
The first thing he saw after coming downstairs was his sister boiling water for the two cups of ramen placed on the counter.
"Good morning, noona!"
"Good morning lixie."
He took his seat on the counter as his sister slid a pair of chopsticks and cup of boiling ramen towards him. It was a bit hot but he still managed to slurp them to the last. While eating, his sister and him also had a decent conversation about Felix's school. He also informed her about the meet up at park with Hyunjin. His sister was more than glad to tag along which made him quite happy on seeing her getting excited.

They finished their breakfast and headed out the door without forgetting to lock the door before they left.
The park was just a few steps away from their home. Felix spotted Hyunjin near the water fountain.

Hyunjin spotted Felix along with a female coming towards him. He quickly straightened himself and fixed his hair by looking at his reflection in the water fountain.
"Hey Felix!" Hyunjin pulled the male into a hug which seemed to startle Felix a bit. He eyed his sister that was smirking at them which made a small blush paint across his face
"Hey..Hyunjin hyung.." the older pulled out from the hug and handed the male a small paper bag.
"W-what's this..?"
"Open it"
Felix snaked his arm inside the bag until he felt a grip on an certain object. He pulled it out to find a book with empty pages and a small pen attached to it.
"I noticed you needed a new journal so.."
Hyunjin was the one blushing while rubbing the back of his neck this time while Felix was going through the new book with new books and everything.
"Hyunjin hyung..you didn't have to-"
"I know! I wanted to.."
Felix softly smiled at him as if saying a silent thank you using his eyes. They both locked eye contact for a minute, slowly starting to zone out.