Chapter five

Cara

  " I'm gonna dye Cara." He choked out, unable to breath.

  " Oh, Lucas, we're all gonna dye some day." I said, hoping that's what he meant.

  " No, th-that's not what I meant." My heart dropped.

  " What do you mean then, I said, trying to not break down I'm front of him.

  " I mean, I have a disease. A umm a fatal one." He said, trying to get the words out and not making eye contact with me.

  " H-how did you find out?" I asked, my vision started to get blurred. No, no, no, how could this happen. He seemed fine yesterday.

  " It's okay, they said I have three months." He said, forcing out a crooked smile.

  " How did you find out?" I asked sternly.

  *sigh* "I had a check up yesterday, that's why I wasn't here, that's when I found out." He said, I didn't know what to do at this point.

  " And how much time did you say you had?" I asked, calming my self down.

  " Three months." No that's not enough, I wanted to scream, then leave and never look back, but I also wanted to stay with him.

***

  " Hey, wake up," a voice spoke to me, "Today is the day you can get up and actually go somewhere." I hesitated to open, but they opened.

  "Hi, Lucas." I smiled. He was hear early today. It's been four weeks since I woke up and I'm getting tired of just sitting in my bed.

  " Lucas, I'd like to sleep please." I groaned, turning in my bed.

  " Okay, I got you clothes though, Real clothes." My eyes shot open. I'm tired of this stupid hospital gowns, he knows that, plus boomed visa out in public in a hospital gown.

  " Really? Do you have them?" I asked, turning back around.

  " Yeah." He reached into a bag and pulled out, a simple shirt with the word "Nike" on it and some cute, pink designs, and a pair of jeans that had bleached creases. He handed them to me and motioned me to go to the bathroom to change. He helped me up and we walked to the bathroom, my legs were weak, so he had to help me walk.

  He guided me into the bathroom, which didn't have a counter for me to lean on. He had to do this every time I have to go to the bathroom.

  "Do you need any help getting dressed?" He asked.

  "I think I will manage." I chuckled.

  After I got dressed, I went out of the bathroom and he was waiting outside. I had to admit, the clothes were so much better than the stupid hospital gown.

  "You look stunning." He said with his mouth parted open.

  "Really?It's a t-shirt and some jeans." I said. "Yeah." He still would not give up.

  "Yeah, okay." I sighed.

  "Shall we go?" He motioned me to hold his hand, I took it and said, "Yes we shall."

  We left the hospital and he led me to his car. It was a pretty nice car, completely silver in color, and it looked like a sports car! But without all of the stickers.

  "Here is my car." He opened the door and all I could say was,"Wow."

  I got in and he rushed to the other side. When he got in he started the car and said,"You ready? He smiled and I said, "Yup, so where are we going?" I said smiling."You will see."

  ***

  I know I've been waiting to update, I did it on purpose. :P
I'm "not" trying to make you suffer.LOL
Did you like the chapter? Or did you hate it? Comment on what you thought and give me ideas. Sorry my chapters are so short I will try to make them linger soon, but right now I have a lot of homework.
I am soooo tired
Love you all, vote and comment please!!

- Kenzie