how he preposes (preference)

Finn- You and your boyfriend of 4 years, Finn, are on a romantic boat ride when all of a sudden Finn gets down on one knee. You think hes tying his shoe or something, so you think nothing of it. you look around to see ducks and geese together on the other side of the lake. When you turn back around you see Finn has a ring box out "Y/N I love you with all my heart, and i couldnt imagine being with anyone else for the rest of my life." he now opens the ring box to reviel a beautiful diamond ring."Will you marry me?" You let a tear escape your eye " Yes Finn. A million times yes!!!" youget down on the floor with him and he slips the ring on your finger. You two share a long passionate kiss.

Jack- You two were on vacation in Paris. You were on the top of the Eifle Tower. You were looking around, and you say a beautiful building with a huge painting on the side. you had just relised that the painting had words on it, it read 'Y/N will you marry me?' you turned to look at Jack, who now was on one knee with a beautiful ring in his hand. "Y/N, will you marry me?" By now you were crying tears of joy and couldnt speak, so you nodded your head, Jack smiled the biggest smile you have ever seen, got up, and put the ring on your finger. later that night you went on a romantic walk in the park and went to a romantic restraunt.