Finally

So, if you've read this book, you have probably figured that A) I am going through a rough time  B) Me and one of my best friends are going through HELL and C) I got screwed over by some guy.

and I'm happy to say, that the proble to letter C is... gone.

I got my phone taken away a few weeks ago, but when i got it back for a few hours because I was home alone, he texted me.

Hey (My name) We havent talked in a while.

And when i saw that... i thought me and him could work things out again.

But then, using my friends phone, I called him.

"Hey! It's (My Name)"

---He hangs up---

for some reason... just that SMALL action, made me realize something. And that something was that; he's gone. Yeah, we had a good time... but neither of us are the same. I've changed a shit ton since the last time I saw him, and he's probably changed a lot too. and when I realized that... the weight of the world was lifted off of my heart. He's gone from my life, and the same for me in his life.

And for once.... I'm actually happy.

So, thank you all of you who have commented, DM'd and posted on my board for helping me through this. I will not be ending this book, but just know that he is no longer a worry to me.

END OF RANT QUOTE OF AWESOMNESS;

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”    -Apple Inc.