1. Yellow eyes

Faolen's POV
I crouched down by the lake and smiled in wonder at my reflection, these new contacts worked like a charm, easily hiding the vibrant colour beneath. I ran my fingers along the surface of the water, causing it to ripple outward. it had taken me longer than usual to get ready this morning, I'd fussed over my eyes, making sure the contacts definitely hid my iris', I couldn't Risk anyone noticing my eyes, I'd done this until my brother had came in and *snap* I was pulled out of the memory by a twig snapping 25 paces behind the tree line to my right. i grinned... Showtime.

I lowered myself fully to the ground and wrapped an arm around my legs, gently cradling the other against my stomach. He was closer now nearing the tree line. I angled my head to the left letting my stark white hair curtain my slender face. This was the hard part, trying to get him to take me to the compound, and after that it was easy. i wiped the smirk from my face and changed it to a look of fear and pain, I let out a whimper and willed my tears to come.

I didn't have to wait long and after a few seconds heard him saunter into the clearing only to stop dead in his tracks, no doubt he'd spotted me then. He took a few hesitant steps in my direction but must have though better of it, I heard the tell tail click of him loading a gun, smart man. As he approached I acted as if I couldn't hear him, which was so ridiculous I almost laughed he sounded like a bear trudging through a China shop. He stopped just before he reached me and aimed the gun at my head "This is private land miss, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." I gasped and spun around to face him while trying to stand which resulted in me landing ass first in the water, i winced as if the landing had hurt and looked up fearfully. He frowned and lowered his gun as he took in my dishevelled appearance "please I'm sorry, I..I didn't... I was dragged here" I stuttered. His frown deepened causing lines to appear along his brow "who dragged you here miss?" i let my lower lip quiver and once again began to cry, a panicked expression crossed his face and he stepped closer crouching down to my level. i winced as he neared "are you hurt?" he asked. I removed my arm from my stomach and his eyes followed the movement but not before sliding over the rest of me. His eyes took in the stark white hair sticking to my face, laced with mud, then focused on my features taking in my unusual coloured eyes and although hidden I still flinched when his eyes ran over them , his gaze then continued over my grecian nose and down to my full pursed lips, I let out a breath I hadn't known I was holding. his eyes had went straight past mine, thank you contacts! his eyes then traveled down to my chest on which they hovered longer than necessary, he had noticed my white t-shirt was soaked through with water and torn in places. Blood seeped from the wound across my stomach and through my shirt, he faulted "what happened" he asked in a stained voice, I knew he'd already guessed but I played the victim anyhow.

my voice shaking i began "i was walking through the woods and someone grabbed me, I...I tried to get away but they were too... strong" my voice lowered into a whisper as i put my hand against my wound and frowned "he said he liked it when I struggled but if I moved again he'd kill me, so I kicked him and ran but something hit me, i though I-it was a wolf, but it couldn't of been, felt like being hit by a fright train " I laughed and shook my head sobering quickly "that's all I remember... but that's not all that happened, right?" I looked down in embarrassment as he took my hand and pulled me up "how about you come with me? We'll get you checked out." he lifted me into his arms as I nodded... gotcha.