ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙 🧑🏻‍🦰

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 7 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚓𝚊𝚒𝚕. 𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚛 :) 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎.

𝕊𝕖𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕟'𝕤 𝕆𝕍

I never really met Ian's family nor did he talk about them much.
Of course, I knew their names and how they struggle with a lot, i litsened to stories of Frank and Monica and how they were fucked up.

I also heard some of the cringy stories of people Ian went out with.
You had the shop manager guy who was married, Cash that was his name. I couldn't believe the age difference until I found about the second guy.
Ned, Ian's sisters, boyfriends dad. He was old enough to be Ian's grandad. Did not see that coming.
There were a few more but I never heard of a Micky Milkovich... until I met him.

Surprisingly it didn't take Ian much convincing to move to the Northside with me.
I knew the Southside wasn't a great place to live, you had the continuous violence, the alcohol and drugs and don't get me started on the homophobic pricks who most of which have guns.
So yes, I did want to move somewhere nicer with Ian, he wasn't one for violence. Or so I thought...

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 ✨
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔? 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 :)