Chapter 2

As soon as he realized that he was in a shook condition, he immediately went into a froze mode. Those hurtful and unwanted memories appear again in his head. It was like a daze of light cracking in a while dark world with several hundred thousand of needles falling apart to it. ' Are you okay? ' asked from the detective named Zhang Yosepth . He's a hybrid child which look cheerful and also an apprentice of Min Yong Ji.

' I'm fine , how about the case so far? And don't forget to report the case to forensic part for more research on it, we don't know what is the cause of dead since there's no a single physical injure. ' Soon he added another line 'Oh I felt kinda stomache so I'll be back soon ' Zhang Yosepth and the forensic scientist stare at each other and they were cracked up.... Hmm hahaha I see we should wait here for detective Min or... I think that we should listen to his order since he's umm a... Leader... Hmmm (hidden conversation)----- will be reveal at chapter 5

Meanwhile somewhere in the middle of jungle

'Tsk....Krssk.... Skkk... Kk ' a sound of a plastic beg seems to be heard nearby the forest. Detective Min felt bizarre and his curiosity become more deepen as the sound just unnatural to him. In his though, who will drag a heavy and deep plastic beg in the middle of jungle? Isn't that seem suspicious like a murder? Or what?

To avoid being seen by it, he decide to walk slowly as the sound of his shoe gone like a needle falling in a deep sea. Step by step, times and times again, finally he saw the person behind it. He / She is wearing a cap, a long sleeve shirt, long blouse, long legging, and the most oddest and rarest thing is there's a blood like color falling from the plastic one by one drop. Slowly dropping from aside of it...

While the 'suspect ' open the rubbish bin... 'Hand's up!!! Throw that plastic bag and raise you hand up tightly or else you'll be gun shooted! '

'Wait huh??? '