38. Kamikaze (Casey)

We're squeezing through the crowd, making our way towards the bar on the opposite side of the enormous hall, which is so packed with people that you have to hold your clothes, if you don't want to end with a drink, but naked. 

   The music is deafening. My whole body vibrates with the beat. Artificial, purple smoke billows on the ground, covering our feet up to the knees. The flickering multicolored lights make it pointless to wear glasses, so I shove them in my pocket, carefully stepping on Ave's heels. He's holding my hand, pulling me behind him.

   The girls start screaming shrilly the moment we see the bar, dashing towards it, as if they are on the verge of death and their salvation is right there. The cute bar tender immediately rushes towards them, beaming from ear to ear.

   "Twenty seven Kamikaze shooters, honey," Summer yells, "and make it fucken quick."

   The guy behind the bar has probably seen worse. The order doesn't seem to faze him. His grin becomes so big, that I fear his face will split in two. He skillfully lines the impressive number of shot glasses on the counter, adding one for himself. They are filled with glowing blue liquid in few minutes, with a lemon wedge for each.

   Our group of nine gathers and we grab our drinks. The barman raises his glass and we follow.

   "For the most beautiful girls in the house!" he shouts, outvoicing the music.

   Bobby and his companions whistle enthusiastically. We down the first shot.

   "Pour yourself another one, Dannyyyyy!" Summer bounces on her feet, looking at the guy's badge.

   He shrugs his shoulders and obliges.

   "For the new friends!" Bobby yells, wrapping an arm round Lilly's waist.

   We down the second shot.

   Summer immediately points a finger at the Danny guy, "You're not getting away now! Three is the fucken number we aim at." She runs a hand through her hair, biting her lip, a sure sign that she likes him. It works without fail, as always.

   "Why the hell not," he winks. "My shift ends in thirty minutes anyway. What's your name, sweetheart? "

   "You are the sweetheart," Summer frowns and perches on a high stool, crossing legs defiantly. "Me you can call Mistress."

   "Yes, Ma'am!" he grins, raising his glass. "For the girls who know what they want!"

   We down the third shot.

   "Let's daaaance!" Emmy shrieks, swaying her hips. Everyone dives in the sea of people on the dance floor except Summer, who's flattering her eyelashes towards the handsome bartender.

   "Ave, no!" I protest, while he's dragging me after the others. I'm already sweaty and the vodka has definitely started to mess with my head.

   "Oh, yesss!" he purrs in my ear. We're in the middle of the crowd, glued to each other. The smoke is up to our waists now, giving him the perfect opportunity to grab my butt with both hands and squeeze it hard, pressing our bodies together.

   The drinks have kicked in full force. We're flawlessly moving in an expressively erotic sway, rubbing on each other. I feel free and exalted, more and more adventurous. Ave captures my lips and the crowd disappears. It's only us, floating on the waves of the rhythm. Why didn't I do this earlier? I always refuse to drink when we go out, afraid of the consequences, but when Avery is with me, I don't have a single worry in this world. I unleash my energy, screaming and jumping, giggling and rocking, my eyes focused on Ave's staggering smile. I'm bold. I'm Kamikaze.

   Suddenly, I'm pulled back to the bar by Emmy, sweeping Ave with me.

   I understand the urgency of the situation, the moment we approach. Here it goes again. Why did I think it would be different this time? Wait, I didn't! I knew this was coming.

   Summer is positioned on the counter, barefooted and ready to take off her shirt which is already half unbuttoned. Her high heels are thrown on a pile of shot glasses nearby. Poor Danny is reaching out to her in an attempt to keep her from falling on her head behind the bar.

   "Oh, my God!" Avery gasps.

   "Did you give her more drinks?" Emmy shouts at the startled boy.

   "I... I did," he nods and adds defensively, "but she definitely looked like someone who can drink you under the table."

   Sumer jumps in his arms at this moment, straddling his waist. He stumbles back but manages to maintain balance, filling me with admiration.

   "Hello, handsome, hot slave," Summer grins.

   "Hello, your Majesty!" the boy smoothly answers.

   "Let's get out of here," I suggest, earning reproachful glares from all nine.

   "Thirty Kamikaze shooters!" Lilly yells to the new bar tender, a girl this time. Bobby and his friends rapturously cheer while she's lining the glasses on the counter. Danny doesn't look so happy, but I wouldn't call him discontented either.

   "Just keep an eye on her," Dahlia pats him encouragingly on the back. He doesn't have the opportunity to answer since Summer's tongue is already deep in his throat.

   I sigh resignedly and grab a shot.

   "For the cutest bunny!" Ave yells, wrapping an arm around my waist. Everybody cheers.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 38.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

How do you like the clubbing experience so far? 😉

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you think it's necessary. 🥰

Don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

It's the best reward an author can gain.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny