Chapter 1

A/N: I hope you enjoy!

TW: Drug Usage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

I was relaxing at home when I had the sudden urge to eat fruit. Any kinda of fruit. I stood up and made my way to the fridge. I opened the refrigerator door and saw a half-empty carton of blueberries. I pulled them out with hunger in my eyes. After I ate about half of the remaining blueberries, I put the carton away, I had accidentally dropped one when I was preparing them to be eaten and didn't pick it up.

Once I had put the carton away, I went over to the loose berry and picked it up, once I had realized I was on an acid trip, I also realized the blueberry had eyes. Oh, god! And a MOUTH. I gasped when it started speaking. Ok, I'm really sure this acid is bad, cause I don't think this is how it is when you take it-. "Omg, you're so gorgeous!" The berry said, admiring my physique. I blushed at the berry and it spoke again, "I would really love to kiss you, (Y/N)~". I blushed harder and ignored the bad feeling, pulling the blueberry in for a kiss.

My parent(s) opened the door to greet their teen kissing a blueberry in the kitchen. That's the moment they realized that they left their acid stash out and never told me to stay away from it. The next day, I went to the fridge for blueberries and the carton was gone, I checked the trash and they were all smushed. 'Dang it.' I thought to myself, probably unaware of what happened yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this! I search up "Blueberry × Reader" and I always get Blueberry!Sans, so I decided to give people exactly what they came for.

>|< Word Count: 310 >|<